Geräuschbildung XBox Series X / XBox Series X is very loud

Discus and support Geräuschbildung XBox Series X / XBox Series X is very loud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, meine XBox Series X hat einen sehr hohen Geräuschpegel beim abspielen von 4K BluRay Filmen. Dieses gibt sich erst nach vorspulen bei ungefähr... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gun.R, Jan 16, 2021.

  1. Gun.R
    Gun.R Guest

    Geräuschbildung XBox Series X / XBox Series X is very loud


    Hallo,

    meine XBox Series X hat einen sehr hohen Geräuschpegel beim abspielen von 4K BluRay Filmen.

    Dieses gibt sich erst nach vorspulen bei ungefähr der Hälfte der Disc.

    Es hört sich an, als ob ein Flugzeug seine Turbine starten würde.

    Dieses Geräusch hatte ich auch beim einlesen von der Fifa 21 Disc.

    Bei normaler BluRay Wiedergabe ist nichts zu hören.

    Hat der BluRay Player Probleme mit den 4Ks?

    Liegt ein interner Defekt vor?

    Soll ich mich an den Verkäufer oder direkt an den Microsoft Support wenden?

    Danke für eure Hilfe.

    Viele Grüße

    Hi there,

    my XBox Series X has a very high noise level when playing 4K BluRay films.

    This only becomes apparent after fast forwarding about halfway through the disc.

    It sounds like an airplane is starting its turbine.

    I also had this noise when reading from the Fifa 21 disc.

    With normal BluRay playback nothing can be heard.

    Does the BluRay player have problems with the 4Ks?

    Is there an internal defect?

    Should I contact the seller or Microsoft support directly?

    Thank you for your help.

    Many Greetings

    :)
     
    Gun.R, Jan 16, 2021
    #1
  2. LucaAvvinti Win User

    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

    So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

    It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

    FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

    In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

    I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

    Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

    If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One reading Blu-ray/DVD Discs but not Game Discs

    Ok what game is it

    Is a series x or a xbox one game.

    Very important

    Xbox ones are not series x consoles and it's 16 years of difference in technology

    New games are only coming out of series for series s or ps5 or steam
  5. Gérard Oomens Win User
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

    It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
Thema:

Geräuschbildung XBox Series X / XBox Series X is very loud

Loading...
  1. Geräuschbildung XBox Series X / XBox Series X is very loud - Similar Threads - Geräuschbildung Series Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...