Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

Discus and support Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Orphelius, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Orphelius
    Orphelius Guest

Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its taken them over a week and still I wasn't getting any sort of help. So I decided to email the person in my account (they switched the primary email address of it) and they realized that the account belongs to someone (Long story short, someone sold this person my account after hacking into it) so they let me have my account back. I tell microsoft to cancel my case since I fixed it myself, and what do you know, nothing like that happens and they lock me out of my account! I asked for them to do something a week ago and finally when I don't need help anymore they decide to screw me over! So now I have to wait for another representative to contact me so I can explain how incompetent they are and tell them to actually cancel my case now... Microsoft have caused more harm then help for me. I guess I need to ask a question or something, so here... Can I contact Microsoft American support in anyway? I've only been able to contact Indian support and Jesus it's like these people don't care about their job. I got one American support person and my heart sank because my call disconnected with them, and it seemed like we were actually getting somewhere with my case! So again, anyway to get only American representatives when I call for support?

:)

Orphelius, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American Representatives?

Hello Orphelius,

We understand your sentiment when contacting customer support and this is not the experience, we wish you to have. We know how critical it is for you to be able to access all your account and we understand that you wanted to contact an American representative for assistance. Here, in Community no one has access to advance tools that live support have.

To ensure you can reach support, you can choose from a list of contact times on the right side of the page by clicking the support contact link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Residents of the United States, for instance, will have contact times in Pacific Time.

[​IMG]

You might get in touch with a member of our worldwide live support team upon contacting support. Whereas, we cannot promise that every call you plan using the support link will connect you with an American representative.

Nevertheless, we would like to express our gratitude for your time and we sincerely hope that you will soon be able to speak with the support team.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. KAZhound Win User

Very Upset Customer

Do you know of anyway to contact someone at Microsoft/XBOX to address these issues we are having? This is the worst customer support I have ever seen, and i want to express my issues to someone, but have no way to do so currently.
  4. Arminator Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

I'm sorry you had this experience with the xbox support yet in my opinion when gaming is in line gamers become emotional

That being said to post suggestions or opinions:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. RemainingNote53 Win User

Worst customer support ever?

I understand that & it is precisely what I am trying to do now, having finally obtained a number that can be dialed from outside the US. I also understand the need for an investigation if I intend to be reimbursed - after all, I could be faking the whole
    thing. I would even understand if I am not reimbursed, as I have no grounds to blame XBL for the intrusion (although they could surely have helped mitigate it). My point here is that the whole support procedure for such urgent incidents is ineffective and
    absurd. Right now the same person or persons who stole from me could be hacking into other accounts simply because XBL does not assign any urgency to account theft reports, even when they are easily verifiable and coming from a legitimate user. I am not criticizing
    the insurance company; I am criticizing the firemen who won't even consider stepping in and helping put out the fire until you have identified yourself beyond any doubt - and during normal business hours, if you please - as owner of the house.
Thema:

1. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American... - Similar Threads - Genuinely Microsoft has

2. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  5. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  6. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  7. Genuine or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Genuine or not?: I places this order trough Microsoft as it shows my sons XBOX SERIES X has its warranty but some how it looks like a scam ...shipping to Germany that for me was also a red flag also states in some...
  8. Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...

in XboX Insiders
    Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...: I have read through tonnes of reddit posts about this and it seems to be a long-standing desired update that never goes anywhere. There are many ways that this could work (to name a few): 1)...
  9. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  10. Account Security, is this genuine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Security, is this genuine?: [img] Received this email, not sure if it's a scam or not, I am going with it is a phishing scam but, not sure. 45fd0663-1dc9-4eff-8828-642b36fcc3a9