Genuine Question about Enforcement

Discus and support Genuine Question about Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason, every month now for about 3-4 months now I've been communication suspended, and it always happens in between the month usually from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xuhlu, May 26, 2022.

1. Xuhlu
    Xuhlu Guest

For some reason, every month now for about 3-4 months now I've been communication suspended, and it always happens in between the month usually from 20th to a couple days before the end of the month. I wait it out because I first thought I did something each time but then I realized I get flagged even though I do nothing. I don't message anybody on Xbox because each person I communicate with I have them on Snapchat or iMessage, because most of them don't like using Xbox messaging. Each suspension is 3 days long, but the system is each suspension you get it increases the days but it's a steady 3 days. I'm trying to become Ambassador, but I can't because of these random communication suspension. Customer Support obviously can't do anything but neither can the Enforcement team because on the website there is no sign of the notice, it just sends me two of the exact email about it and tells me on Xbox but when I try to submit a case review it isn't on the website. I play mostly Social Games on Xbox and I can't because each time its a full communication ban where every social aspect is blocked. This 3 day communication i got on the 23rd which is nearly the exact date of the last one ends in about 8 hours but I don't get why I keep getting flagged on the 20th+ each month now. Is there a way to solve this issue, or am I going to keep getting communication suspended and also when I check the Enforcement History even after the suspension is removed nothings there seeming like it never happened. I don't know what to do anymore.

:)

Xuhlu, May 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks mate, hope you have a good day too!
    Yeah, sometimes can be tricky find the request callback from support website, I usually try changing categories until the option appears, or use the get help app on my windows PC
    And good luck on your job interview, hope you get hired!
  3. Xuhlu Win User

I appreciate it , hope you have a good day I got a job interview tomorrow not ready so I wanted to socialize on Xbox but can’t do that and thank you for the forum for some reason the actual useful stuff on Microsoft support is hidden or like you have to actually do extensive looking to see it. Never even knew that forum existed much appreciated.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Xuhlu

That's odd, this is the first time that I heard something like that.

In this situation as you said, is not possible to get in touch with enforcement team unless you submit a case review, is try filling this alternative form:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

To see if Microsoft Account Review Team can assist you further on this one, or instead if in that way Enforcement team can get in touch with you or review your account activity to see what's going on
  5. Xuhlu Win User

Thank you, I’ll tell you how it goes it’s so strange this has never happened before on any of my accounts.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hope you can get this solved as soon as possible mate!
Thema:

1. Genuine Question about Enforcement - Similar Threads - Genuine Question Enforcement

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  6. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  7. Genuine or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Genuine or not?: I places this order trough Microsoft as it shows my sons XBOX SERIES X has its warranty but some how it looks like a scam ...shipping to Germany that for me was also a red flag also states in some...
  8. Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...

in XboX Insiders
    Have we ever had a genuine response from Xbox regarding profile management when it comes to...: I have read through tonnes of reddit posts about this and it seems to be a long-standing desired update that never goes anywhere. There are many ways that this could work (to name a few): 1)...
  9. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  10. Account Security, is this genuine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Security, is this genuine?: [img] Received this email, not sure if it's a scam or not, I am going with it is a phishing scam but, not sure. 45fd0663-1dc9-4eff-8828-642b36fcc3a9