Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

Discus and support Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; -Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Espirtu, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Espirtu
    Espirtu Guest

-Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.-

E.F. Schumacher

About Us

Genius Gamerz was founded in 2013. Our goal was to have a solid 4 man squad to dominate the 3-5 man bracket in Clan wars.

We did that. On the PC platform. Now we are expanding to the console world. If you have a .78 k/d or higher, want to run with a squad, and you have

and use your mic then you already have our attention. We are looking to pick up a few more members to round out the clan, not shooting for a large clan with in-active

players, just a small squad of players for Clan Wars and Clan vs Clan matches.

If your interested add me on LIVE

Gamertag :

This is an open recruitment for members with an Xbox One and want and like running with a squad.

You can also look us up on the handy dandy Call of Duty App. And you can see the clans Clan wars stats from COD:Ghost.

Thanks

Esp-

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
    Genius hits a target no one else can see." -
    Arthur Schopenhauer

:)

Espirtu, Dec 10, 2014
  2. Espirtu
    Espirtu Guest
    Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

Genius Gamerz was founded in 2013. Our goal was to have a solid 4 man squad to dominate the 3-5 man bracket in Clam wars.

We did that. On the PC platform. Now we are expanding to the console world. If you have a .78 k/d or higher, want to run with a squad, and yoc have

and use your mic them you already have our attn. Msg in live for more info.

Espirtu, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Espirtu
    Espirtu Guest

I did that on my phone and just saw all the typos.

Espirtu, Dec 10, 2014
  4. Espirtu Win User

I did that on my phone and just saw all the typos.
  5. hK Clifford Win User

Lookng for a BF4 and future shooter military based clan XBOX ONE

HavoK Gaming is recruiting Xbox One members! If you wanna join message me please. :)
  6. DELECTABLE HAM Win User

adv xbox one

I did the advance exchange to clarify...
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

adv xbox one

You're very welcome, Cloud.

Let us know if you run into any other questions. ^_^
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

adv xbox one

Hey there Cloud!

When sending your console in for a repair, you'll want to send only the console itself (and no accessories). This does not mean that you will end up with double accessories, however.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^
Thema:

1. Genius Gamerz [GGz] recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members - Similar Threads - Genius Gamerz GGz

2. Joystick Genius Maxfighter F-23u no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joystick Genius Maxfighter F-23u no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator 2022: Buenas. Queria saber si hay algun motivo por el cual el Joystick ya mencionado, no es reconocido por Microsoft Flight Simulator. Gracias de antemano 713d1ba0-89d5-480d-be04-1c7de6a075bc
  3. How do I get the game Evil Genius 2 to install in english?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the game Evil Genius 2 to install in english?: There are no settings in the game or in the Xbox app that would let me change the language. I already checked preferred language settings and English is one of them but the game still installed...
  4. I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...: I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title. Other titles work and this title worked last night....
  5. Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genius Gamerz recruiting for Adv. Warefare Xbox One members: Genius Gamerz was founded in 2013. Our goal was to have a solid 4 man squad to dominate the 3-5 man bracket in Clam wars. We did that. On the PC platform. Now we are expanding to the console...
  6. Football genius quiz 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football genius quiz 3.: THE SECOND QUESTION ASKS IN WHAT YEAR DID JAPAN AND KOREA HOST THE WORLD CUP, THE ANSWER IS 2002, NOT 2006! 2006 WAS GERMANY, 2010 WAS SOUTH AFRICA. You think I'm mad because of the capital...
  7. Mic Doesn't Work - Need a Genius

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Doesn't Work - Need a Genius: So I bought a new Xbox One, and the Mic hasn't worked from day 1. I can hear other people, but no one can hear me. The mic is unresponsive and only registers electric feedback noise (like if I...
  8. Hitman: Genius Or Scam?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman: Genius Or Scam?: falls into the 'never going to buy' category. Hitman games arent my thing anyway though ccd02d48-c95e-4bf1-bd1a-9dcb20726cf5
  9. Gamerz League Central - Black Ops 3 HC-SND Leagues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerz League Central - Black Ops 3 HC-SND Leagues: Gamerz League Central is a clan gaming league site that currently hosts leagues on Black Ops 3 and FORZA 6 primarily but do host cups on various game supon demand. Our Black Ops 3 Leagues are...
  10. Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???: Xbox One marketing and dev teams, you guys better to come up with a patch to start supporting 360 games and remote controls... 20ff052f-1c72-4324-a00f-796700f02c85