gen 4 idea.

Discus and support gen 4 idea. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; great idea microsoft is doing good with xbox. but console gaming is soon to be fazed out i think they should start showing interest in Virtual reality.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VoGxHardcoreSgt, Jan 11, 2014.

1. gen 4 idea.

great idea microsoft is doing good with xbox. but console gaming is soon to be fazed out i think they should start showing interest in Virtual reality. thats the next big thing and i think they should start preping for that. i dont mean go straight into
    next gen now but preparation. if anybody has the funds for it and could make it successful it would be them.

:)

VoGxHardcoreSgt, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

Although I can see this being very annoying, both for me and for others, I think the idea is to make you try new weapons and tactics that you wouldn't do without being forced. Also, it ensures that only those worthy of gen 4 will get gen 4 as oppose to everyone
    who's racked up enough hours.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Evolve

Hey it's nice the PS 4 are getting a next gen game instead of another "best of last gen at 1080p".

This has always looked good and I love the idea of playing as the monster.

It's going to be good and if they've nailed it, it has the potential to be a Gen Defining game.

Azrael008uk, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Evolve

Hey it's nice the PS 4 are getting a next gen game instead of another "best of last gen at 1080p".

This has always looked good and I love the idea of playing as the monster.

It's going to be good and if they've nailed it, it has the potential to be a Gen Defining game.
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Titanfall regeneration requirements are bs

Although I can see this being very annoying, both for me and for others, I think the idea is to make you try new weapons and tactics that you wouldn't do without being forced. Also, it ensures that only those worthy of gen 4 will get gen 4 as oppose to everyone
    who's racked up enough hours.
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

CoD Black Ops lll

Yeah....the idea is next gen games for next gen consoles...not next gen games for last gen consoles!
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

10 next gen titles from Take Two

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Take Two has 10 next gen titles in the works, including Evolve which is being developed by the Left 4 Dead creators.

[/quote]

Is that Valve or the guys they stole the idea from?
  8. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Battlefield 3

Thema:

gen 4 idea.

1. gen 4 idea. - Similar Threads - gen idea

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  5. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  6. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  7. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  8. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  9. Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?: Okay so basically what happened is I signed into my old Xbox 360 account on a S series and the web app. But the account has nothing on it at all as if it was reset in the process but here’s the...
  10. Next gen game console idea.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen game console idea.: I have an idea about the next consoles name. We should call it the Xbox Infinity a great name or is it lame? 89e1313c-3216-49de-b628-10ced23c2e9b