GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?

Discus and support GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download the newest driver from Nvidia's GeForce Experience but it keeps saying I don't have enough space. It's probably trying to save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Kramer1985, Dec 3, 2022.

1. GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install?

I'm trying to download the newest driver from Nvidia's GeForce Experience but it keeps saying I don't have enough space. It's probably trying to save to the C drive but it doesn't tell me or give me the option to switch to my other drive, which has more than enough space. I tried customer support and it just said ERROR ERROR ERROR.

:)

Alex Kramer1985, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

So I can't change the install location?
    No, Drivers have to go on the C:\drive. And as Per Farscape, you should clear storage on the C:\ drive. If you don't, you won't be able to keep Windows updated or update any of your installed games or apps on the drive.
  3. Alex Kramer1985 Win User

So I can't change the install location?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alex

This really depends, if the installer doesn’t give you the option to use a custom path is not possible to install the program on a different drive than C:
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

you will need to clear space on C: you need at least 1.7GB, also it is not beneficial to have C: completely full.
  6. Sharkboy69 Win User

GeForce Experience FPS Not Showing In Games

I was just having the same problem it worked after performing a clean installation of drivers and including geforce experience I downloaded it by itself at first
Thema:

1. GeForce Experience - How Do I Change Where Drivers Install? - Similar Threads - GeForce Experience Change

2. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now: Hello there, I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems with it. This changed about a few ago or maybe...
  6. 6 Months, 3 Geforce cards with NVLDDMKM error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6 Months, 3 Geforce cards with NVLDDMKM error: Hello, in the past 3 months, I have had 3 GPU's that all within the span of a couple weeks-months start crashing in all 3D applications, citing rendering device lost, checking event viewer says...
  7. I can't log in on GeForce Now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on GeForce Now: I subscribed a PC Game Pass plan then i tried to log in on Geforce Now and i get this message "Someone entered the wrong password too many times we temporarily locked your account". As far as i...
  8. Starfield with Game Pass PC on Geforce Now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield with Game Pass PC on Geforce Now: I want to play Starfield with Game Pass PC on Geforce Now but for 2 days canT play it. It says there is a patch and after that you can play it. When the patch will be done?...
  9. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  10. Can I use my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription with nVidia GeForce Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription with nVidia GeForce Now?: I've been playing on Xbox for over a decade now, and I've had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for a couple of years. I've wanted to get into PC gaming, but I don't have the money to build a gaming PC...