ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

Discus and support ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadokaK, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MadokaK
    MadokaK Guest

2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。

以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。

これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。

よろしくお願いします。

[Translation-After windows update around 2019/8/6, the UI of the game DVR has changed, the recording timer during video recording is no longer working from the upper right corner of the screen.

I used to move it to my favorite place by dragging and dropping, but now I don't move at all, so I'm in trouble because I hide the place i don't want to hide.

If you have a solution, such as how to move it, hide it, or revert to the original UI, please let me know. Thank you.]

:)

MadokaK, Aug 12, 2019
  2. MadokaK Win User

Eventually I realized a solution to this problem.
    The recording timer icon does not move when used alone.
    However, I noticed that if I started recording with the game bar displayed, it could move.
    After moving once, it will be displayed in the same position by itself.
  3. MadokaK Win User

Hi Brad, thank you for your reply.

I checked the troubleshooting page.

My Windows update is the latest.

And the Xbox companion… strangely, is more up-to-date than the latest.

The latest version on that page is 48.53.21003.00000, but my version is 48.55.30001.00000.

The UI is clearly different. The timer is like this

https://gyazo.com/6733fb7a753d9c02b8dd2d662b57ce72

Incidentally, video recording itself works normally.

Only the timer icon does not move.

Yeah, of course, I shut down my PC and tried it again, but it didn't improve...
  4. MadokaK Win User

No, I am not participating in the insider program. After posting this question, there was an update again. I accepted it.

But the problem did not improve.

And very strangely ... my Xbox version seems to be more up-to-date than published. My version is 48.55.30001.00000

Yes, I will report it as a bug. Thanks for the answer.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Madokak,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend trying out the
    troubleshooting for game bar
    . There are multiple issues covered here. Try these out and let us know. Try also, just powering down the PC completely and starting it back up.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. choppyseize Win User

Are you in the insiders program by chance? It may be a bug and you should report it. I would also check to make sure there are no more required updates for the PC or Xbox companion app
Thema:

1. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer] - Similar Threads - ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について Translation moving

2. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  3. xboxアカウントを復元したいです

in XBoX Accessibility
    xboxアカウントを復元したいです: 私が持っているアカウントをいくつか亡くしてしまいました :-: アカウント再設定も何度も試しましたが、再設定用の情 が消えていました。復元することができませんでした 私が亡くしたアカウントのxbox usernameは覚えています。どうか復元できませんか? 61afe3e5-780b-4da0-b55f-6b77d469324a
  4. Xbox DVR WON’T upload to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox DVR WON’T upload to OneDrive: Last month Xbox told us to upload everything to OneDrive to be able to keep the things we want forever. I uploaded what I wanted last month. Now I am trying to upload more things to OneDrive and...
  5. xbox360アカウント復元できない

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360アカウント復元できない: 数年前に使っていたXbox360を起動したところ、以前のこともありパスワードを忘れてしまいました。メールアドレスも以前使っていた携帯のアドレスでメール自体も無効であります。 アカウント復元を試みて使えるメールアドレスへ復元の依 を何度も行いましたが本人確認ができないため復元できないと何度も言われます。...
  6. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  7. Minecraft轉移到Microsoft問題

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft轉移到Microsoft問題: 請問Minecraft轉移到Microsoft之後要去下載哪一個檔案才能開始玩? ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows 市集*** 0cead3cd-9ab8-4d0f-b0bc-ba3d0afbc06f
  8. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  9. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  10. Xboxプロフィールの接続エラーについて(Reference #30)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxプロフィールの接続エラーについて(Reference #30): 昨夜0時 から早朝にかけて、Xboxプロフィールにて 以下のようなエラーが発生しておりました。 再起動やキャッシュのクリア、接続ネットワークの変更等行いましたが 改善しませんでした。現在は復旧されているようですが、 原 と今後該当エラーが出た際の対応策について お教えいた きたいです。 An error occurred while processing your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 55.30001.00000