Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ...

Discus and support Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try to download GOW and GOW 3 sent me an error code each time what can I do? 5a61da09-bfaa-41f5-b0aa-f9b84f18a53b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JR710360, Dec 13, 2015.

1. JR710360
    JR710360 Guest

Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ...

I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try to download GOW and GOW 3 sent me an error code each time what can I do?

:)

JR710360, Dec 13, 2015
  2. Gears of War 3 Download Code Error

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code for GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed.

I am getting an error message when redeeming the Gears of War 3 code that was sent to me...

"Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x80150017
    b1e5e7ae-a671-4b3a-b048-3a8a0b9ec324"
    BTW:i had changed the regions and try many times,but the coed never works fine

RobustRumble103, Dec 13, 2015
  3. josie77
    josie77 Guest
    gears of war

Hi I purchased a new Gears of war ultimate console which included a digital download for the Ultimate edition 4 and promised a code for the remastered collection of Gears. I purchased this nearly 3 weeks ago and have still not received my download codes.

Can you please advise when I might expect to receive my download codes

josie77, Dec 13, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey mate,

Without knowing the error you got, I can make a guess that this may be caused by a regional issue. Support have posted up some instructions regarding this, which I'll copy for you below Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ... :)

If you are receiving the 80150017 error or a region error, there are multiple reasons why this is happening.

1. Your physical location and your account's region are not matching, and that's why you are receiving this error.
    2. You are located in Japan, Germany, or China.
    If you are under #1, then you will need to make sure your account matches your physical location to be able to redeem it. If you haven't already, please change your
    region to match your physical location
    , and then try again.

If you are under #2, these regions do not qualify for this promotion and you will not be receiving a replacement code. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, and hope you understand.

We do not suggest using a VPN or changing your region to get these codes accepted. Any posts about how to use VPN to redeem these codes will be deleted.

If that is not the cause, and you are still experiencing issues, then I'd suggest heading over to the forum I've linked below, and posting in there (stating you have tried the above fix), as that is the support forum relating to GoW code issues Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ... :)

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 13, 2015
  5. II Peaceman II Win User

Gears of war ultimate codes

For gears of war collection x360 after buy gears of war ultimate on x1

Hello,

I haven't received any codes yet. Could you respond me when it's available?

My Gamertag:

Thanks
  6. Legacy01134 Win User

Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

I've received 2/3 codes from the collection but still am missing gears of war 2
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

gears of war ultimate edition bundle.

Hey there royalt1999!

Just to clarify, did you not receive the code for the Gears of War 4 beta or for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition? If you did not receive a code for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition in the bundle box, you will need to reach out to the original purchase retailer
    for further assistance. If you are referring to the Gears of War beta, those codes have not been sent out yet. Thanks in advance!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

I have both fallout 4 and gears of war ultimate edition and i haven't revived any of my codes for the games that are meant to come with them and here is my reference number 1315524361

Hey Chase Shadows!

It looks like you just recently started playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, which is required to qualify for the Gears of War: Xbox 360 collection codes.

Since these codes will be sent in waves, go ahead and give it a couple weeks and then post a new thread in our
    Gears of War forum updating us whether or not you received your codes. For further information, check our Gears of
    War: Xbox 360 Collection FAQ.

However, I have sent you a Forums Private Message in regards to Fallout 3. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  9. Datt1X Win User

Gears of War

I played gears ultimate and have not received the xbox360 collections code yet...
Thema:

1. Gears of war ultimate collection codes: I've receive the codes and everytime I'd try ... - Similar Threads - Gears war ultimate

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing: The game is in full screen but the taskbar keeps appearing when I move the mouse to the lower part of the screen and clicking to shoot sometimes clicks on apps. I can't defeat the Locust by...
  10. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...