Gears of War free download code unable to redeem

Discus and support Gears of War free download code unable to redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i had bought the disc for Gears of War 4 for Xbox one I got a free download code for Gear of war 1, 2, 3 and Judgement. I didn't use the code at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rajeev R Nair, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Gears of War free download code unable to redeem

When i had bought the disc for Gears of War 4 for Xbox one I got a free download code for Gear of war 1, 2, 3 and Judgement.

I didn't use the code at that time and recently when i tried to redeem the code I'm getting error saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

Could someone please help me to get these codes redeemed.

I'm planning to buy a Series S/X, so having them in the account would be helpful.

There is no Valid till date mentioned in the codes so I'm not sure if they have expired.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

Rajeev R Nair, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Gears of war ultimate edition, unable to download

Hey there H1tm4nSVK!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, were you successfully able to redeem the Gears of War 2 code? Are you unable to see Gears 2 in your ready to install list after redeeming the code? Thanks!
  3. Francia J. Win User

If the code is expired there will be an indication or error message that it is.
  4. Francia J. Win User

There shouldn't be a lock for any Microsoft codes. If you have an Xbox console you can also try and redeem it from there.
  5. Rajeev R Nair Win User

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried it in both the store and Xbox apps. Same result.

Is it locked such that it can be redeemed only using a console?
  6. Rajeev R Nair Win User

I dont have a console as of yet, but I'm planning to get one. If that also doesnt work then what can be done for this issue?

Is it possible if these codes have expired?
Thema:

1. Gears of War free download code unable to redeem - Similar Threads - Gears War free

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. I don`t get free gears of war collection code from ​gear of war 4 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don`t get free gears of war collection code from ​gear of war 4 promotion: I redeemed Gears of war 4 code in 11/30/2016 and played game both single and multi. But I don`t get free gears of war collection code from gear of war 4 promotion until now Please give me the...
  6. gear of war 4 promo for free gears of war collection notification lost.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gear of war 4 promo for free gears of war collection notification lost.: got gears of war 4 and noticed that I was available for the free gears of war collection promo but I didn't know I would get a notification with the code for the game. I usually just erase my...
  7. Never receive free copies of Gear of War games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never receive free copies of Gear of War games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition purchase?: I have purchased a copy of Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and I wasn't rewarded free copies of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War Judgement Day as promoted. I bought the game back...
  8. i did not get my codes for the gear of war games ultimate edition for my free 360 gear of war ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i did not get my codes for the gear of war games ultimate edition for my free 360 gear of war ...: i did not get my codes for the gear of war games ultimate edition for my free 360 gear of war games that was offered with the purchase of Game 9fcfc197-92ee-45a6-bd24-ae039057df37
  9. FREE Redeem CODES OF Gear of war 1,2,3、Judgment NOT RECEIVED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FREE Redeem CODES OF Gear of war 1,2,3、Judgment NOT RECEIVED: Xbox one LIVE user ID .I am a Xbox one live gold member. I bought Gear of war Ultimate Edition on 2015.11.11. I have played Gear of war Ultimate edition on live many times but still now I still...
  10. how to free download entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection with the 1TB Gear of wars xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to free download entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection with the 1TB Gear of wars xbox ...: Hi, I bought the xbox one s 1TB gears of wars version two days ago. It is listed online that the entire gears of war game (1, 2 ,3) is available for download with the purchase. How can I download...