Gears of war codes - Never received despite preordering and playing UE :(

Discus and support Gears of war codes - Never received despite preordering and playing UE :( in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered the ultimate edition digitally but never received the code for gears 1 to 3 and Judgment. I played before 31/12/15. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ashmatuk, Jul 1, 2016.

1. ashmatuk
    ashmatuk Guest

I preordered the ultimate edition digitally but never received the code for gears 1 to 3 and Judgment. I played before 31/12/15.

Can anyone help?

:)

ashmatuk, Jul 1, 2016
  2. ashmatuk
    ashmatuk Guest
    Not received Gears codes for playing ultimate Gears of war codes - Never received despite preordering and playing UE :( :(

I didn't receive codes for Gears 1, 2 ,3 and Judgment despite preordering Gears ultimate digitally and playing.

Can anybody help?

ashmatuk, Jul 1, 2016
  3. SHARK KILLER
    SHARK KILLER Guest
    Still no Gears Of War codes.

Hi guys, please can I have some assistance.

I've still never received any Gears Of War download codes despite buying and playing the Ultimate Edition on release and beyond.

Thanks for any assistance.

SHARK KILLER, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Gears of war codes - Never received despite preordering and playing UE :( :D

Mister Beep, Jul 4, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Antedilluvian Win User

Didn't receive my Gears of War : Ultimate Edition code for "Gamerscore Offer"

Hello,

Me too, I finished gears of wars UE and i'm waiting to receive the code of others gears 360 (gears of war 2,3 and judgement) for purchased the adventure !
  7. Baka32 Win User

it's same for me. i don't receive Gears of war UE and Forza horizon 2 code....
  8. Ms Chop187Fool Win User

Haven't received Gears of War 4 Beta early access code

Greetings WoW I Missed,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Early Access beta code. According to forum posts on GearsofWar's website, there have been several complaints of missing beta codes and The Coalition is currently in the process of resolving this issue. Make
    sure you have played Gears of War: UE recently (within the past week or so).

As far as the free backwards compatibility codes, Gears of War: UE had to have been purchased and played online by December 31, 2015. If you've done this and still received no tokens for the Gears of War games, I would recommend you contact the game developers.
    I hope all of your issues are taken care of quickly.
  9. Vivi ol 43 Win User

Me too, I hop receive Gears of War : UE very soon.
Thema:

1. Gears of war codes - Never received despite preordering and playing UE :( - Similar Threads - Gears war codes

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?: I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already c13b194c-636f-4c4b-a53c-7f4baf732dfd
  4. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  5. Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d: Hi, I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d. Please advise. I purchased the xbox game pass and it's frustrating...
  6. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  7. Gear of war Code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear of war Code error: Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you. a0a19c27-8b50-4fd2-92a4-d7274044d3e4
  8. Gear of war Code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war Code error: Hello, I am experiencing an error while activating Gear of war 1 and 3 using codes offered with Gear of war 4. Any solution? Thank you. 411699b3-d059-4ee0-b76e-07e034111f16
  9. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error: Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this. " XBOS-3012...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a