Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP!

Discus and support Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm experiencing some issues with the gears of war 5 campaign. I can get to the start game screen to start it, but it stays on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PinksterF, May 18, 2020.

1. PinksterF
    PinksterF Guest

Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP!

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some issues with the gears of war 5 campaign. I can get to the start game screen to start it, but it stays on the loading screen way longer than it should. There's no error code or anything that pops up. My internet connection is strong,
    but I don't know what the problem is. I even reboot my console, disconnected from the internet and other troubleshooting xbox said to do and it still doesn't work properly. Can anyone help? Does anyone else have this problem with this game?

:)

PinksterF, May 18, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Hi there its a non issue that they are working on fixing on the next patch. At the moment the only things I can suggest are reinstall the game. Remove your account and re add it. Clear the cache. Do a soft reset by selecting. And restarting your hub. Hope
    one of these helps or patch releases soon. Hppe you are safe and well.
  3. TrivialTrack Win User

Help! GoW3

GoW is the only game that freeze, I try to get into campaign or multiplayer then the load screen appears and then freezes, this is happening to alot of people, about installing the game; I tried that one but didn't work

PLEASE HELP
  4. WinterySand9090 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

i don't know any ways to fix this i have tried everything and my game still freezes i bought the gears of war 4 xbox and love gears of war and rn i can't play gears of war 2
  5. webcrawler718 Win User

Gears of War 2 freezing

I'm trying to take my son threw the whole Gears of War Saga and Gears of War 2 freezes when it loads so I can't take him any further is there anyway this can be fixed so we can continue on with the Saga? I will not continue any of the Gears of War with him
    if he can't finished part 2. I own all the Gears of War but won't continue playing them if he can't finish part 2
  6. Wackieracer Win User

Are you'll excited for Gears 5?

I love Gears Of War 4 so i can't wait for Gears 5 to be released, i love the Campaign mode, but looking forward to seeing the Escape mode.

Keep the battle going.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 5 Campaign Freezes on the Loading Screen Way too Long & Can't get passed it. HELP! - Similar Threads - Gears War Campaign

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign: I recently purchased Gears of War 5 on my XBOX series X. After downloading and installing all the updates I am unable to start a single player campaign. After a _loong_ time I get an error message...
  10. Gears of War 5 campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 campaign: Game pass is not installing the full campaign for Gears of War 5. It has a 97gb download but only installs a 45 gb download. After Act 4 of Chapter 1, I am kicked out of the game. When I try to...