Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error

Discus and support Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to pre order gears 4 through here, i've also tried on xbox store, but doesn't works (only have PC, so, i made it online), the error is "Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariogsh, Aug 11, 2016.

1. mariogsh
    mariogsh Guest

Im trying to pre order gears 4 through here, i've also tried on xbox store, but doesn't works (only have PC, so, i made it online), the error is "Can't process the payment" and on the website is "Change way of payment" even when both of them are different
    (on xbox app i use Paypal and on website credit card).

Plz help

:)

mariogsh, Aug 11, 2016
  2. Gears of War 4 with previous games

Sites say when you buy / pre order you get gears of war 4 ( on release ofcourse ) and gears of war 1 , 2 , 3 and judgement .

Now my question is when i pre order it on the xbox store will i get gears of war 1-3 and judgement on the release of 4 or just when i complete the payment for gears of war 4 ?

SachavdWallen, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Piff Paff P00f, Aug 11, 2016
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

GEARS OF WAR CODES

Hi,

If you've pre-ordered Gears of War 4 or even played any Gears of War title, you may receive a promotional item or game codes as part of the game launch.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Gears of War 4 pre-order and promotion.

Keep us posted.
  5. RightToBareArms Win User

GEARS OF WAR 4 PRE ORDER GAMES

6. Mister Beep Win User

Didn't receive my Gears of War Ultimate Edition character promo bonus!!

Codes for this specific promotion are not sent within 7-10 days, however pre-order customers can expect to receive their codes closer to the release of Gears of War 4. You can find this information over at the official
    Gears of War Pre-order page.

Be sure to keep an eye on that page for further information when it's available! :)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of war backwards compatibility codes not recieved

Hey LeeOsX,

Are posting in regards to the Gears of War 4 pre-order offer, or the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion? That will help us a bunch! :)
  8. Piff Paff P00f Win User

Proof ALL EDITIONS OF GEARS OF WAR 4 GET PREORDER DLC... now issue me with my code.

Thema:

1. Gears of War 4 Pre Order Error - Similar Threads - Gears War Pre

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue: I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Digital Download via the Xbox store. The package I purchased included additional 10,000 Microsoft reward points with the pre-sale. I have received my download...
  7. Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack: Hi i wrote with the Microsoft Support before and they send me a Link to you. I Hope you can help me. I have Pre ordered the game gears of war 4 ultimate Edition on 10th September 2016 from...
  8. i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i didn't recieve my gears of war pre-order bonus codes for gear 1 -3 and judgement day: I was under the impression that i would receive the codes via the xbox message centre after pre-ordering gears 4. I have waiting for over a week now and i have received nothing please could you...
  9. Gear of War 4 pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear of War 4 pre-order: I pre-ordered Gears of War 4 digitally though the Xbox Live store on 10/9/16. I have not yet received the codes for the Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection. I contacted customer support on 10/13/16...
  10. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...: Pre-ordered and preloaded gears of war 4 ultimate edition sucessfully, but I got the error code 0x87e0012c when the bundle tried installing the pre-order bonus content 'brothers to the end' and...