Gears of War 4: GW410 error

Discus and support Gears of War 4: GW410 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Gear of War 4 using GTX1080 and RTX3080 video card. Have re-installed the game on a new motherboard, same RTX3080 card. But now I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillemGrooters, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Gears of War 4: GW410 error

I have played Gear of War 4 using GTX1080 and RTX3080 video card. Have re-installed the game on a new motherboard, same RTX3080 card. But now I get GW410 error: program fails to recognize video card (0 Gb video memory) but card has 10Gb video memory, 32 Gb shared memory. System is Windows11 Pro, up-to-date; Runs DirectX 12

Gears of War has similar issue.

Gears of War 5 does start without a problem

:)

WillemGrooters, Apr 24, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

error gears of war gw410 [Edit - Translation] - error gears of war gw410

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. sorry to hear about these issues on windows. Try the troubleshooting on this article here :

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Let us know the results!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Gears of War 4 error code GW410

Hi,

By computer hardware standards the Radeon HD 6900 series is pretty old - having been released back in December 2010.

Depending on the version you have it's VRAM is between 1 and 2GB.

Even if you updated the drivers it's unlikey to run, because as already mentioned, the minimum graphics card is either an AMD RX 260X or an Nvidia 750Ti.

Judging by the age of your Pc's graphics hardware, upgrading my not be enough.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

The official specs for the game show a minimum graphics card as a AMD R260X. See here

While some games will still run in a limited fashion with older cards, sometimes the Drivers for the older cards do not stay up to date enough for the new games. Try updating your Graphics Drivers to the latest from AMD here.

Good Luck!
  5. martinrocha ramirez Win User

oye tengo el mismo problema tengo una gtx 525m de 2 GV y lo he usado para abrir un juego en el 2018 No me da da ese that
    error.- el juego es overkill s the walking dead
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from
    November 7, 2018.You are more than welcome to start your own thread detailing the issue at hand
    and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.
    That will allow us totailor our support specifically to you!
Thema:

Gears of War 4: GW410 error

1. Gears of War 4: GW410 error - Similar Threads - Gears War GW410

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...