Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.

Discus and support Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently I updated my computer to W10 to play Gears of War 4, i actually buyed a control. The problema is that the control Works on every other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnvaluedMoss86, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.

Hello, recently I updated my computer to W10 to play Gears of War 4, i actually buyed a control. The problema is that the control Works on every other game, except on Gears of War 4. I have already tried to update drivers and install other but id doesnt
    work, Please help.

:)

UnvaluedMoss86, Dec 22, 2016
  2. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Xbox one X controller heavier or just me?

I have the gears of War 4 controller and just picked up the controller that came with the xbox one x and it feels so much heavier. I actually like the feel of this much more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Closingracer, Dec 22, 2016
  3. Zumbabse
    Zumbabse Guest
    gears of war 4 pc competetive and core modes doesnt work

In gears of war 4 on pc i cant play other online things than social quick play or Horde when i try to play competetive or core modes it start searching for core modes it says evaluating match quality and then expanding player pool and then it just starts
    searching again it does this thing over and over so i cant play competetive or core modes

Zumbabse, Dec 22, 2016
  4. Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.

Try to uninstall and reinstall the software.

ItsMassEffect, Dec 23, 2016
  5. ItsMassEffect Win User

Try to uninstall and reinstall the software.
  6. CrimpyCactus186 Win User

how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

i have a x box one s gears of wars limited edition console with the remote gears of war plug in that cable to controller and it still don't work
  7. Mannishpatil Win User

Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

I picked up Xbox One X in Sep'18 and I am enjoying Halo MCC with Gamepass. I had played Halo 1 and Halo 2 way back on my PC. Other is Gear of War Series, I completed Gears of War 4 on PC and now I was able to complete the series via Gamepass.
  8. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

ATMOS on most recent Xbox One X

I have pair of Rig 800 LX and there Dolby atmos.They work great and it comes with a code to redeem Dolby atmos.The only thing is only a handful of games support Dolby atmos right now but hopefully that changes with the new console coming soon.He's a list
    of games that support Dolby Atmos.

Dolby Atmos compatible games.

• Overwatch.
    • Battlefield 1 (PC)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront.
    • Gears of War 4 (Xbox One X)
    • Gears 5.
    • Crackdown 3 (Xbox One/Xbox One X)
    • Star Wars: Battlefront II.
    • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Xbox One X)
    • Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One X)
    • Rise Of The Tomb Raider (Xbox One X)
  9. FullHornet Win User

XBOX ONE S DELAYED!!!!

As long as I get my Gears of War 4 themed Xbox One S and Gears of War 4 themed Xbox Elite Controller in October on release I will be happy.
Thema:

1. Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works. - Similar Threads - Gears war control

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. Gears of War 4 PC xbox one controller does not work in specific situations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 PC xbox one controller does not work in specific situations: Hello, In Gears of War 4, purchased through the Xbox store. The Xbox One controller i'm using does not function when you mount a heavy weapon. For example, in the very first mission, you need to...