Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken

Discus and support Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears 4 still will not let us craft the flaming and midnight omen skins in gam . An update promised by developer ,the coalition, for january 2020. 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The KrimmReaper, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken

Gears 4 still will not let us craft the flaming and midnight omen skins in gam . An update promised by developer ,the coalition, for january 2020. 6 months later we still have no update and the coalition is not being cooperative. Why does microsoft allow
    broken content to remain on the store?

:)

The KrimmReaper, Jul 18, 2020
  2. JeremyMullins Win User

halo 4 war games map pass issues

war games map pass is broken. Halo 4 GOTY should all be recalled because of the map pass being broken
  3. damarbiter Win User

STILL haven't received Gears of War 3 Beta bonuses

The Coalition did not develop Gears of War 3. Epic Games did. That company has moved on and broken off from it's contract with Microsoft. The Coalition is now the developer of the Gears of War franchise. I had previously contacted Epic Games, but was always
    referred to Xbox Support. My question was to find out if contacting the new stewards of the franchise(The Coalition), would result in them being able to help. I hope I'm being clear.
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF3 Christmas Noobs!

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

I promised after black ops 1 that i would never buy another cod game. Haven't broken the promise and i always enjoy the campaign (and zombies) anyway

[/quote]

Yeah a bunch of friends talked me into CODblops1 and CODMW2 and Halo 3 and Gears of War 1 & 2. $300 wasted. Oh and another $40 for Borderlands. Another boring shooter.
  5. oRainbow Crasho Win User

back to black ops

THis game is broken...FIX IT!

all my last 4 lobbies have bee n super slow mo lobbies....and even the announcer is very slow at talking....

this is in Ground war too

Broken game is BROKEN!
  6. boot61 Win User

Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

they released a broken game and I guess the free one month live is a broken promise to some players!
Thema:

Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken

1. Gears of war 4 Broken. Developer promises broken - Similar Threads - Gears war Broken

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.: In the Gears of War games on Xbox Series X/S, it seems to me that there is a serious problem with how the backwards compatible versions were created. I’m not an expert on how the original games...