Gears of War 3 suffers from important frame rate issues.

Discus and support Gears of War 3 suffers from important frame rate issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as you can see from this video this game has big framerate issues on xbox one: [MEDIA] and if you try online multiplayer it drops to the point at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xILx Fighter, Nov 16, 2015.

1. xILx Fighter
    xILx Fighter Guest

Hi,

as you can see from this video this game has big framerate issues on xbox one:
    and if you try online multiplayer it drops to the point at which it becomes unplayable.

Multiple people have reported this on this and on the gears forums.

We even filled up the surveys to help collect info.

We want to play those games like they were on 360, can the appropriate team of engineers get back to us if they can fix it?

We, as gears players, hope to find an answer, anyone who hasn't done it yet please fill the survey here
    Page not found hopefully we can get the games fixed.

The more people who report, the most likely we'll be able to fix the issues.

Thanks in advance for the help

:)

xILx Fighter, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Halo: Reach performance issues

Post patch, this game still suffers from huge frame rate and input lag issues. Needs another patch.

Brad Pitt-C561FFAE-33AD-4EEF-B1E1-281A2F71BA46, Nov 16, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Neverwinter, which class will you choose

@Chasey it is not just you. The game suffers from frame rate drops and numerous bugs.

x24hrs2livex, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Metalboyltu
    Metalboyltu Guest

YES But and others games have save problems, Dirt 3 Single player/multi player,Gears of war 2 small frame drops on campain,trainig grounds, Gears of War: Judgment same problems as like gears of war 3, and Perfect Dark Zero big framerate issues on xbox
    one

Metalboyltu, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey xILx Fighter!

Thanks for filling out that survey. For those who have already filled that survey out, your information has already been passed off directly to the appropriate teams. For those who may be experiencing issues similar, please be sure to do the survey that
    is linked in xILx Fighter's post.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 17, 2015
  6. xILx Fighter
    xILx Fighter Guest
    Hi Mister Beep, when can we expect a reply from the appropriate teams about the issues?

xILx Fighter, Nov 17, 2015
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Once we are provided information or updates from those teams, we'll be passing it off to you guys. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA on this process, but we will continue to monitor this forum daily.

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  8. xILx Fighter Win User

Hi Mister Beep, when can we expect a reply from the appropriate teams about the issues?
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey xILx Fighter!

Thanks for filling out that survey. For those who have already filled that survey out, your information has already been passed off directly to the appropriate teams. For those who may be experiencing issues similar, please be sure to do the survey that
    is linked in xILx Fighter's post.

Thanks!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Once we are provided information or updates from those teams, we'll be passing it off to you guys. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA on this process, but we will continue to monitor this forum daily.
  11. Metalboyltu Win User

YES But and others games have save problems, Dirt 3 Single player/multi player,Gears of war 2 small frame drops on campain,trainig grounds, Gears of War: Judgment same problems as like gears of war 3, and Perfect Dark Zero big framerate issues on xbox
    one
  12. Metalboyltu Win User

Backward Compatibility Problems

Backward Compatibility have small issues i.m play just from list only gears of war,gears of war 2 gears of war 3 ,Gears of War: Judgment ,Perfect Dark Zero,DiRT 3

gears of war Have small problems Here is 1 when player tryn change gun not changing gun 2 when your player try to run the player more run then u pushet 3 i.m play by co-op when hosting player tryn skip some cut scene both suffering small lag

gears of war 2 i;m play horde is good no problems but in trainig grounds some misiosion suffering small frame drops issues

Gears of War: Judgment suffering small frame drops lag in multiplayer

Dirt 3 Single player and multiplayer suffering small frame drops lag

Perfect Dark Zero in single misisin suffering small frame drops

I hope with future updates ms will fix all that problems :)
Thema:

1. Gears of War 3 suffers from important frame rate issues. - Similar Threads - Gears War suffers

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...