Gears of war 3 is still freezing

Discus and support Gears of war 3 is still freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TidiestOrca6220, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gears of war 3 is still freezing

Gears of war 3 is freezing on the startup menu. I cannot play the game. Microsoft can you please fix this issue, so I can enjoy playing it!

:)

TidiestOrca6220, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AbysmalZulu Win User
  3. DEM0N LLAMA Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

My Gears of War 3 also freezes and then crashes the whole console.
  4. Geth Win User

The issue with most likely have to be fixed by the devs.

Have you tried uninstalling the game?

Games on game pass have that issue sometimes.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

I just played on my One X recently and had no issues so let us know if these steps helped you.
  6. junk4 Win User

I have same problem on 360.on 2 different machines. One running from disk and other direct hard drive.been this way for a week.
Thema:

1. Gears of war 3 is still freezing - Similar Threads - Gears war still

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  4. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?: I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already c13b194c-636f-4c4b-a53c-7f4baf732dfd
  5. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  6. I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...: I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the Ultimate Edition codes, chat support has not given me any info that can help. Please help!...
  7. Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle: i had posted about this issue on the support forums a week ago and it went unanswered. I have contacted customer support about this issue atleast 5 times at this point and they have been...
  8. i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code: i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code codes from the purchased ultimate edition Gears Of War. i don,t have my gears of war e5c8d4bb-64cd-48be-8d1d-223aa85a3088
  9. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  10. Gear of War codes still not delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War codes still not delivered: Looks like my previous post was deleted (not sure why). Still have not received the BC codes for GoW 1,2,3, and Judgement. Any help is appreciated. dacdd38b-7e3e-43a2-994f-c38d32413e4c