Gears of war 2 xbox cloud gaming keeps saying i dont own it or that i need to sub

Discus and support Gears of war 2 xbox cloud gaming keeps saying i dont own it or that i need to sub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the ultimate gamepass subscription and when i try to run gears of war 2 through cloud gaming i keep getting the message "You don't currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfRawr, Aug 31, 2022.

1. WolfRawr
    WolfRawr Guest

Gears of war 2 xbox cloud gaming keeps saying i dont own it or that i need to sub

I have the ultimate gamepass subscription and when i try to run gears of war 2 through cloud gaming i keep getting the message

"You don't currently own Gears Of War 2. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it"

cV: WoacBB9J3TTIWEjz2Lx5KR.255.0

I played the game through cloud gaming 3 times and then i started getting this error, then for some reason i was able to run it again, after closing it i got this error again and i still get this error, non stop.

I tried logging out, logging again, nothing worked, every other game works perfectly but gears of war 2 doesnt work anymore and it keeps giving me this error.

:)

WolfRawr, Aug 31, 2022
  2. WolfRawr Win User

Hello, since our last communication i've been testing different things including what you suggested me, nothing seemed to work, sometimes i would be able to run the game through cloud gaming just like that, but still most of the time i keep getting the message saying that i dont own gears of war 2 or that i dont have any kind of subscription

[​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I was double checking this and I'm able to open the game as expected via cloud gaming.

Let's try isolating the issue a bit more:

May I know if you tried testing with a different device?

For example using a different PC or with your phone

Or, using a different wifi network as well?

By the way, can be a bit odd but can you check what's saying under/next to NAT type opening the Xbox Console Companion app (in your PC) > Settings > network

Let me know how it goes testing the above

[​IMG]
  4. WolfRawr Win User

Yes, the issue persists even if i try to play in the browser.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WolfRawr

Where are you experiencing this issue? In all your devices? Or only on a specific device?

If this is happening only with one device, which one is?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, WolfRawr

If you try using cloud gaming directly from your browser: xbox.com/play

The issue persists or are you able to play Gears of War 2 from there?
Thema:

1. Gears of war 2 xbox cloud gaming keeps saying i dont own it or that i need to sub - Similar Threads - Gears war cloud

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud: The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud, in the past delete the local profile, force the new synchronization and the problem persists. I think my profile in the...