Gears of war 2 keeps freezing

Discus and support Gears of war 2 keeps freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently am unable to play gears of war 2 because every time I attempt to load into a playable mode the game freezes. I only have this problem on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerekYourKing, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Gears of war 2 keeps freezing

I currently am unable to play gears of war 2 because every time I attempt to load into a playable mode the game freezes. I only have this problem on my account. My guess is my save is corrupted somehow. I have looked into how to delete the save but when I go to delete there is nothing to delete. If I go to saved data the only thing there is reserved space. If I go into 360 dashboard on my Xbox one and manage storage, the only thing I can delete is campaign checkpoints. I would love if I can play this game without losing my save because I’ve put in a lot of hours into it, but I don’t know any other solution. Any help is appreciated!

:)

DerekYourKing, Jan 17, 2022
  2. shootemup125 Win User

Gears of War 2 Freezing

i have the same problem,because my gears of war 2 keeps freezing up when i hit the start button and when i was connecting to gears of war 2 it froze i tried everything and it didn't work don't know what to do
  3. DerekYourKing Win User

There are definitely people with similar issues but unfortunately I havnt found any of them to have a solution. Good luck!
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

No worries, Derek, anytime.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

6. DerekYourKing Win User

I have not. Where can I find the gears support.
Thema:

1. Gears of war 2 keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Gears war keeps

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing: The game is in full screen but the taskbar keeps appearing when I move the mouse to the lower part of the screen and clicking to shoot sometimes clicks on apps. I can't defeat the Locust by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gears of War 2 freezing Xbox Series s

2. Gears of war 2 xbox one loading issue