Gears of war 2 japanese version

Discus and support Gears of war 2 japanese version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I and my friends bought this version and at first we got 2200 xp in 1 casual horde wave but npw its only 50 xp :( This has happened also earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonnyyy-[xboxvenue], Sep 22, 2017.

1. Gears of war 2 japanese version

hi

I and my friends bought this version and at first we got 2200 xp in 1 casual horde wave but npw its only 50 xp Gears of war 2 japanese version :(

This has happened also earlier this year but was soon fixed as it was server hickup

Can someone pLEASe fix servers ?

Next to impossible to complete all achievements without that good xp

Thnks

:)

jonnyyy-[xboxvenue], Sep 22, 2017
  2. Gears of war 2 japanese version servers

hi

Servers only give 50 xp while doing casual horde wave as it used to be 2200 xp !

Can someone please fix servers ???

jonnyyy-[xboxvenue], Sep 22, 2017
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    my horse and me 2

[quote user="PoisonRogue"]

^hmm.. I have an NTSC copy of gears of war 2 (aswell as a PAL one).. but It's still in it's seal and everything.. I Couldn't trade it in, and i assumed it wouldn't work, so I've just kept it. I guess i could see what happens..

[/quote]US or Japanese version?

I believe the US version of Gears 2 is region free but the Japanese one is region locked.

voteDC, Sep 22, 2017
  4. voteDC Win User

my horse and me 2

[quote user="PoisonRogue"]

^hmm.. I have an NTSC copy of gears of war 2 (aswell as a PAL one).. but It's still in it's seal and everything.. I Couldn't trade it in, and i assumed it wouldn't work, so I've just kept it. I guess i could see what happens..

[/quote]US or Japanese version?

I believe the US version of Gears 2 is region free but the Japanese one is region locked.
  5. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

Campaign

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War

Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

Multiplayer

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War 2

3. Gears of War
  6. MSF Big Boss Win User

metal gear solid collection

[quote user="DeltaJun"]

Hey anybody notice the cover art here in the search results? It only shows MGS 2 and MGS 3. Is Peacewalker going to be in the 360 version or not?

[/quote]

YES!

The MGS HD Collection will include:

- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

ALL versions of the MGS HD Collection, the European version, the Japanese version, the North American version, the XB360 version, the PS3 version, etc. etc., WILL INCLUDE ALL THREE GAMES.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

I believe i have unlocked the golden lancer skin but for some reason its not showing up

Hey there SSJ Sto,

The Golden Lancer in Gears of War 3 can only be obtained by 2 methods.

1. As part of the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2. All who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3.

2. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

Do you own the Limited Edition of Gears of War 2 or have the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
Thema:

Gears of war 2 japanese version

1. Gears of war 2 japanese version - Similar Threads - Gears war japanese

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...