Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1

Discus and support Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know a fix for this ? I tried the log in during training that didn't work . Can Microsoft fix this on their end ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KDm9, Jun 24, 2019.

1. KDm9
    KDm9 Guest

Does anybody know a fix for this ? I tried the log in during training that didn't work . Can Microsoft fix this on their end ?

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. KDm9 Win User

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arjq59wJhzZ9cX9q8gG-v_8VXfM

I took a in video game play of what's happening
  4. KDm9 Win User

game has no other issue on my other profile, only when I use one of my profiles game loads up but as soon as it syncs to the xbox network the game freezes.

if I logout of the profile before the title screen , no issues

Everywhere I searched it states it's a profile corruption

It's 2019 how is this still possible
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello KDm9,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is the game freezing as soon as you launch it? Does this issue occur when you reach a specific point in the game? We recommend
    following {Parity}'s troubleshooting step. Also, you can try
    uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

try moving it from your current hd to another one and see if it works.
Thema:

1. Gears of War 2 freezing when syc on Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Gears War freezing

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...