Gears of war 2 freeze

Discus and support Gears of war 2 freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played gears of war 2 multiplayer totally fine until one day i closed the game and when i tried to open it again it froze in the main title screen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarioGomezR, Apr 20, 2022.

1. MarioGomezR
    MarioGomezR Guest

Gears of war 2 freeze

I played gears of war 2 multiplayer totally fine until one day i closed the game and when i tried to open it again it froze in the main title screen, before that i could play perfectly fine the game but since then i can't play gears of war 2 with my account and it seems like it's a problem with my account because my brothers account it's fine and he was playing with me in split screen when that happend i have tried uninstalling the game, deleting my profile and installin it again deleting my profile in the 360 menu by pressing Back and Start when the game is open but it still freezes, i know it's been more than 10 years since the game came out but xbox should drop an update to fix this problem because it hasn't been fixed even tho many people got this problem and i don't know what else to do to try and fix this

:)

MarioGomezR, Apr 20, 2022
  2. WinterySand9090 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

i don't know any ways to fix this i have tried everything and my game still freezes i bought the gears of war 4 xbox and love gears of war and rn i can't play gears of war 2
  3. Shoobs902 Win User

Gears of War 2 Freezing on Series X

I'm having issues on Gears Of War 2 on the Xbox one, on act 3, chapter 5, it freezes.
  4. SnicketyLemon Win User

Gears of war 2 is freezing on my xbox 360 and xbox one??

Yes, I have 2 new good looking copies of gears 2 and just yesterday was playing it on my brother's xbox 360.

Then today I played a bit of it before deciding to update the 360, but then after the update his xbox began freezing on gears 2 just like my 360.

I tested all my other games (a fairly large collection) with both xboxes to make sure that they worked, and all but gears 2 was fine.

Even gears of war 1 and gears of war 3 work. Only gears 2 freezes.

I don't know what to do besides contact you guys about it, I really love gears of war 2 and not being able to play it anymore is devastating.
  5. webcrawler718 Win User

Gears of War 2 freezing

I'm trying to take my son threw the whole Gears of War Saga and Gears of War 2 freezes when it loads so I can't take him any further is there anyway this can be fixed so we can continue on with the Saga? I will not continue any of the Gears of War with him
    if he can't finished part 2. I own all the Gears of War but won't continue playing them if he can't finish part 2
  6. shootemup125 Win User

Gears of War 2 Freezing

i have the same problem,because my gears of war 2 keeps freezing up when i hit the start button and when i was connecting to gears of war 2 it froze i tried everything and it didn't work don't know what to do
Thema:

Gears of war 2 freeze

1. Gears of war 2 freeze - Similar Threads - Gears war freeze

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...