Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360.

Discus and support Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One and wanted to play them on it but when I go to insert the disc's nothing happens and I do not know how to fix it, anyone know how?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Milam, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360.

I have a Xbox One and wanted to play them on it but when I go to insert the disc's nothing happens and I do not know how to fix it, anyone know how?

:)

William Milam, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game issue.

Are these discs still working on your Xbox 360 console? Have you tried other discs on the Xbox one just for us to check if this is not just game related or if this is already an issue with the Xbox itself.

You can try resetting the Xbox console as well.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

After that, check if the games can be played or not.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

gears 5

I've only played Gears of War 1,2 and 3 as wasn't keen on the others but Gears 5 looks awesome
  4. bloodbringer16 Win User

What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

Mass effect series

Max Payne 1,2 and 3

Gta san andreas

Gears of War 2,3 and judgment

Sanits row 1,2 and 3
  5. SungShooter83 Win User

how did i play gears 2 for so long?

They can do anything they want to Gears of War, as long as they don't turn it into another COD or Battlefield. No other game in the shooter genre is as fast paced and heart pounding as Gears of War 1,2 or 3. If it wasn't for Gears of War I would have never
    left racing games or Metal Gear Solid.
  6. Anarchist105 Win User

Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

1.Gears of war (series 1,2&3)

2.Morrowind series.

3.Borderlands series
Thema:

1. Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Gears War reading

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  6. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?: I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next...
  9. Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 says i dont have the full game: I want to play Gears of War 4, I have the full game, but it doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. When I open the game it says I don't have the full game and that i have to buy it, even though i...
  10. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...