Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

Discus and support Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ro713Ki, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ro713Ki
    Ro713Ki Guest

Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help

Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass [​IMG]

:)

Ro713Ki, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  3. A J T 67 Win User

Gears 5 refuses to allow me to install it on my second drive

Hi had same problem Unstall Gears 5 placeholder the 100 meg file completely, Then Reboot the PC and install again from the Xbox Beta App this should allow you to select D:
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Maybe this can help https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowPC/comments/d5u9wq/gears_5_issues/ https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/error-code-0x87e00013-unable-to-update-pc/35592
  5. alfredgamble Win User

Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate

I had the same problem, download the latest version of windows 10 updated 10/5/2020.then reinstall xbox games pass pc ( beta)

then delete gears 5 and then try to download again using games pass beta . It should now reinstall the upgraded version of gears 5

do not reinstall or do a clean version of windows 10 . Its microsofts not doing enough to keep you informed.

It tells you on the game on the bottom right you need the updated windows 10 to run the game
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

game pass is horrible

Thema:

1. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass - Similar Threads - Gears complete installation

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....