Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

Discus and support Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ilovmyselfalot, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

/u/ilovmyselfalot, Oct 16, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

The only vr ive played was on my samsung gear.

Would love it on xbox with the specs it has.

Im looking forward to any zombie game in vr - dead rising would seriously scare me then 🤣
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox VR soon?

I've never really tried a proper VR headset, only real experience I've had is with Gear VR. It was pretty cool, especially for something like Keep Talking, and to watch some of the World Cup but I'm not sold enough on the tech to spend hundreds of pounds
    investing in a suitable PC VR headset.

When the technology is better, the price point is a little more sensible and there's enough stellar content, then I may jump in properly.
  4. TattBear Win User

Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox

Interesting thoughts. Microsoft already started with VR 'Hololens' but even though they demonstrated it with games at first, it now seems more geared towards business and design use. Also at there has been recent news that some companies are ceasing VR
    development especially Googles Daydream. So I agree the Xbox One X is the machine-made for VR but if it's not supported by developers and made cost-effective for public then it may not go very far. But as always with tech changing so much, it's best to watch
    and see what develops.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Gear VR

There is no official news on a firmware upgrade that I've seen.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox VR

VR is a fad that's already losing steam. In order to be great, it's going to have to be too expensive for most gamers. A lot of people also just don't want to play a game with a big piece of gear on your head.
Thema:

Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

1. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR. - Similar Threads - Gears xcloud brilliant

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  10. Gear 5 gaming review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Gear 5 gaming review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]