Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account

Discus and support Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account. Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kalovar
    Kalovar Guest

I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account.

Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content?

:)

Kalovar, Sep 10, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Some dlcs have restrictions so for that you maybe have problems. (Regions)

With the game (disc) will work.
  3. mk4Y Win User

Du kannst auch die UK Version installieren/spielen. Falls Codes für DLCs beiliegen, wirst du diese nicht einlösen können. (Sofern die Xbox/dein Account auf Deutschland eingestellt ist)
  4. Kalovar Win User

There shouldn't be any restriction if the dlc are also available in Germany.
    So the DLC codes are the same in the disc version right?
  5. Kalovar Win User

Are you talking about discs or digital content?
    discs
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'm fairly certain you should be good. The EU including the UK uses the same ratings board, so one version of the game should be fine in a different region so long as its under the same general ratings typing, PEGI I think?

There may be some localization changes from UK to Germany but everything should be good to go.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account - Similar Threads - Gears Ultimate version

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 - Taskbar Keeps Appearing: The game is in full screen but the taskbar keeps appearing when I move the mouse to the lower part of the screen and clicking to shoot sometimes clicks on apps. I can't defeat the Locust by...
  10. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...