Gears 5 saving error fix?

Discus and support Gears 5 saving error fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot play the campaign as every time the game autosaves I get the following error message: 0x00001 ced saving error, and it sends me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brawley Leitzell, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Gears 5 saving error fix?

I cannot play the campaign as every time the game autosaves I get the following error message: 0x00001 ced saving error, and it sends me back to the main menu. I just want to be able to play the story mode. I am playing the steam version on pc.

:)

Brawley Leitzell, Mar 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Brawley. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try disabling any anti-virus software that is installed on your computer by doing the steps below.

Click on the Start menu > Go to Settings.

Select Update & Security > Windows Security.

Go to Virus & Threat Protection > Manage ransomware protection.

Turn Off the Controlled folder access.

Additionally, turn off the Real-time protection for the Defender.

Go to the Windows Firewall protection and turn it off.

If there are third-party antivirus softwares that are installed on your computer, please turn that off as well.
  3. F U I D C Win User

Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.

4. RG228 Win User

Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

same here. I installed gears 4 successfully but when I try gears 5 I get an error. I would move it to my C drive but I don't have enough space.. I really hope windows fixes this issue soon. Gears 5 is really the main reason I got the game pass...
  5. dirtytamato Win User

Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5

The only crashes I've been getting are on gears 5 both one x and series x consoles. I currently did a saved data wipe to see if that will fix it. So far no problems
  6. Chudamaru Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

I'm saving the scary games for Halloween so probably Gears 5
Thema:

1. Gears 5 saving error fix? - Similar Threads - Gears saving error

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?: Hey, I have downloaded gear of war 3 on my Xbox series x. I go to play it, I start the game up and down the bottom it states “Xbox live disconnected”. My progress can’t saved due to this...
  7. Failure to save games in Gear of War 3 for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to save games in Gear of War 3 for Xbox One: Hello, I have a problem when I joined the Gear of War 3 digital game for the Xbox One console, it does not allow saving games and it does not allow loading a profile either. The profile of Xbox...
  8. Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain Lost Save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain Lost Save.: hi, I lost my metal gear solid phantom pain save. I'm playing this game 80 hours and was 56% of the game. i need help. 25ec5bec-2927-4b10-b75d-59729ebb46fe
  9. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP): Hey fellow gamers :) Quick question - can I use my MGS5:TPP Save-file from my xBox 360 on an xbox one version of the game? I've just acquired an Xbox one and was wondering whether I could...
  10. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Has a Strange Save Corruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Has a Strange Save Corruption Issue: I've been reading this on Twitter. Seems to be affecting all platforms so worth a read to those playing. In Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, you might want to tread carefully on two of the...