Gears 5 punch card rewards goal

Discus and support Gears 5 punch card rewards goal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did everything in this punch card and the one thing that doesn't seem to notice that I completed is getting an achievement in gears 5. I unlocked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by alexthegreat26, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. Gears 5 punch card rewards goal


    I did everything in this punch card and the one thing that doesn't seem to notice that I completed is getting an achievement in gears 5. I unlocked the achievement "Let's try that again, shall we?" Today 7/25/2020. That was the last thing I needed to do
    and it doesn't seem to notice that I did in fact get the achievement. Does it need a certain achievement or something?

    :)
     
    alexthegreat26, Jul 25, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Gears 5 punch card rewards goal

    Hi Alex,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Rewards. I recommend logging into your
    Microsoft Rewards account.

    Then go to the rewards request form and submit a
    form for them to look into. Sometimes takes a little bit for the quests to update also.



    Thanks,



    Brad
  3. dstidham Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

  4. Ronin802 Win User

    Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

    Ok. Just wondering if anyone else was having trouble. Thanks.
  5. JDRtripstar369 Win User

    Gears 5 rewards punch card not completing

    Cheers bro. That wasn't the right video but it was the right channel and it led me to the answer. Thank you šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘
  6. JDRtripstar369 Win User

    Gears 5 rewards punch card not completing

    Thanks for the info there. The last achievement on that list, Buying Time, is one of the achievements I got yesterday, so it still should have been acknowledged but it wasn't.
Thema:

Gears 5 punch card rewards goal

Loading...
  1. Gears 5 punch card rewards goal - Similar Threads - Gears punch card

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says ā€œVRR not detected.ā€ My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta

    in XboX Insiders
    Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded: Hey all, noticed a new bug/issue for this new release that I have not seen mentioned yet. It appears that Dolby Atmos (7.1.4 Spatial Audio) is currently broken and not working properly. See...
  5. I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community...
  6. When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....: When I get in the Xbox 360 game gears of war 2 my whole game freeze at the sign in screen it won’t let me sign in the game to play it. How do I fix the problem so that I can play gears of war 2 on...
  7. Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?: I preordered Gears Of War 4 with the limited edition console back in 2016 and now when I tried downloading it. It came with the Ultimate Edition and LE bonus content. Two different redeemable...
  8. why do the first 2 gears on my logitech shifter shift into 3rd and 4th

    in XBoX on Consoles
    why do the first 2 gears on my logitech shifter shift into 3rd and 4th: when i am playing a game on my pc called beamng i go to shift into 1st but it shifts into 3rd then i try 2nd and it goes into 4th 6262989f-f47f-43dd-918c-a4d199d76092
  9. Gears of war 5 keeps saying checking for dependencies but fails to install everytime with...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 5 keeps saying checking for dependencies but fails to install everytime with...: Please help as I only want to play multiplayer :( Launching the game is no issue but it is the in-game downloadable content that just wont install for some reason, leaving my game stuck at 40%...
  10. Unable to download gears of war ultimate edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download gears of war ultimate edition: I am not able to download gears of war ultimate edition on gamepass no matter what I try. Every other game is downloading except that. It stays in 0bps. The download don’t even start...