Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section

Discus and support Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, Could you please check on this punchcard. I have ticked the other two sections of it yet it won't recognise a Gears 5 achievement. There is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goomf, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Goomf
    Goomf Guest

Hi there,

Could you please check on this punchcard. I have ticked the other two sections of it yet it won't recognise a Gears 5 achievement. There is a monthly Game Pass Quest for 3 achievements and that is recognising no problem. I have 2/3 there so why not the
    Gridiron punchcard?

This seems to happen a lot to me when an individual game punchcard is in the offering. I meet all the criteria but the achievement section never seems to unlock. It happened more recently on a Borderlands one as well and is very frustrating.

Cheers,

:)

Goomf, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Microsoft Rewards

HI,

I have the exact same problem, I was doing the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card and did 2/3 steps, the “unlock an achievement” option doesn’t say its completed even though i already earned 1 already..

I just submitted by Support Ticket for the 500 MS Reward Points, explaining everything that happened.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that for that offer you have to get one of the "new" achievements. So an achievement related to the Gridiron update. Any other achievement won't count.

If you've done that and it still doesn't unlock, you'll need to contact
    Microsoft Rewards support
  4. Goomf Win User

Regarding it having to be a new achievement, it only states (or stated, as it seems to have finished) that achievements prior to the punchcard would not count towards it. It didn't state that it had to be anything other than being a Gears 5 achievement.
    They might have wanted it to be a Gridiron achievement but it was not asked for.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes. I tried with one of the original achievements and it didn't work. The offer states that it has to be a new achievement, not just any achievement.
  6. Goomf Win User

Yours is either working properly or according to
    Smwutches
    you got lucky. The Games Pass monthly quest that wants 3 achievements works. I have two and they have been in the same period as this punchcard.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section - Similar Threads - Gears Operation Gridiron

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  10. Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?: After beating the swarmak in Act1 - Chapter4 game boots me to the menu and gives me "ERROR You have been removed from the game. (0x00000c69)" on my series x. What is causing this and why? This...