Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]

Discus and support Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tengo mucho sin jugar gears 5,hoy se me ocurrio jugarlo desde el principio y no comienza,se queda en una pantalla de "sincronizando" pero no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by angelmiramontes, Sep 21, 2020.

  1. Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]


    Tengo mucho sin jugar gears 5,hoy se me ocurrio jugarlo desde el principio y no comienza,se queda en una pantalla de "sincronizando" pero no avansa,tiene asi como 40 min

    -[Translation - I have a lot without playing gears 5, today it occurred to me to play it from the beginning and it does not start, it stays on a screen of "synchronizing" but not progressing, it has like 40 min]

    :)
     
    angelmiramontes, Sep 21, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

    Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]

    Hello angelmiramontes,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Gears of War 5 is having issues synchronizing data. We recommend

    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, we have a support article that provides

    troubleshooting for game issues on Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    angelmiramontes!
  3. REK 1 Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, Gears 5, my Birthday is in September, I don't care about birthday, but I do care about Gear 5, it is going to be a great time
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

    Which games are good to play with your significant other or close friend & why?

    Per me e miei amici Gears 5, perché accende la competizione che c'è tra noi.

    [Mod Translation - For me and my friends Gears 5, because it ignites the competition between us.]
  5. JosemberG N Win User

    gears 5

    Olá,

    nao tenho filho, mais eu estou com muita espectativa pelo gears of war 5

    -[Translation - Hello,

    I have no son, plus I'm very speculative by gears of War 5]
  6. sandropereira1 Win User

    Quando tento baixar alguns jogos na windows store com o Game Pass para PC aparece essa msg "ocorreu um erro de nossa parte tente novamente mais tarde"

    estava dando esse mesmo erro ao tentar instalar o gear 5. desinstalei o avira e instalou normalmente.

    [Translation-was giving that same error when trying to install gear 5. Uninstalled Avira and installed normally.]
Thema:

Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start]

Loading...
  1. Gears 5 no inicia -[Translation - Gears 5 won't start] - Similar Threads - Gears inicia Translation

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta

    in XboX Insiders
    Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded: Hey all, noticed a new bug/issue for this new release that I have not seen mentioned yet. It appears that Dolby Atmos (7.1.4 Spatial Audio) is currently broken and not working properly. See...
  5. I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community...
  6. When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....: When I get in the Xbox 360 game gears of war 2 my whole game freeze at the sign in screen it won’t let me sign in the game to play it. How do I fix the problem so that I can play gears of war 2 on...
  7. Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?: I preordered Gears Of War 4 with the limited edition console back in 2016 and now when I tried downloading it. It came with the Ultimate Edition and LE bonus content. Two different redeemable...
  8. why do the first 2 gears on my logitech shifter shift into 3rd and 4th

    in XBoX on Consoles
    why do the first 2 gears on my logitech shifter shift into 3rd and 4th: when i am playing a game on my pc called beamng i go to shift into 1st but it shifts into 3rd then i try 2nd and it goes into 4th 6262989f-f47f-43dd-918c-a4d199d76092
  9. Gears of war 5 keeps saying checking for dependencies but fails to install everytime with...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 5 keeps saying checking for dependencies but fails to install everytime with...: Please help as I only want to play multiplayer :( Launching the game is no issue but it is the in-game downloadable content that just wont install for some reason, leaving my game stuck at 40%...
  10. Gear of War no me inicia (Gear of War no me inicia)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War no me inicia (Gear of War no me inicia): Hace mucho obtuve gear of war por las promociones de xbox live gold y desde entonces lo he descargado varias veces y aun asi no inicia solo dice juego dañado y lo elimino y vuelvo a descaegar y...