Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

Discus and support Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've done two of the new achievementsfor the new gears 5 punch card for operation 4 and still won't let me collect the 500 points and that's the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronin802, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Ronin802
    Ronin802 Guest

I've done two of the new achievementsfor the new gears 5 punch card for operation 4 and still won't let me collect the 500 points and that's the last one I need to collect. Am i doing something wrong?

:)

Ronin802, Jul 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. dstidham Win User

Forza Horizon 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards not earning correctly

3. Ronin802 Win User

Ok. Just wondering if anyone else was having trouble. Thanks.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Ronin802,

There could be an issue with the Rewards app as it isn't letting me collect my daily achievement points even after unlocking two achievements today.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Trouble with Gears 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards

Make sure the achievements you are getting are specific to Operation 4, not just new to you achievements. They have to be new to the game.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

Thema:

1. Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card - Similar Threads - Gears Microsoft reward

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 747 Landing Gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 747 Landing Gear: The landing gear on my Boeing 747 gets stuck randomly and I can't seem to put it down until right before touchdown, if anyone else is having this problem or has a solution, please reply...
  9. MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Ambassadors FanFest Gear Backpack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way,...
  10. Gear of War 4 Game + $10 Microsoft Code and I have not received the $10 gift code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gear of War 4 Game + $10 Microsoft Code and I have not received the $10 gift code yet: I purchased this promotion on 10-10-16 with an email confirmation that a $10 gift code would be sent to my email within 10 business days after release. As I would have expected to get an email by...