gears 5 cross platform problem

Discus and support gears 5 cross platform problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to play Gears 5 co-op campaign with my friend, I am on PC, he is on Xbox One. We can play horde, but if we try to play co-op... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rudy Phelippeau1, May 26, 2023.

1. gears 5 cross platform problem

Hello all, I am trying to play Gears 5 co-op campaign with my friend, I am on PC, he is on Xbox One.

We can play horde, but if we try to play co-op campaign, it lets us join the lobby, but when it loads into the mission it kicks the person who is not hosting with error message "You have been removed from the game. Connection to the game timed out, please try again later."

On a essayé avec un ami de jouer Gears 5 en cross platform, moi sur PC et lui sur xbox series, et il est impossible de se rejoindre sur la campagne. Moi j'ai déj joué en coopération PC/PC et tout fonctionné normalement.

J'attends impatiemment votre réponse.

Vous avez ma gratitude.

R.Phelippeau

:)

Rudy Phelippeau1, May 26, 2023
  2. Rudy Phelippeau1 Win User

Thanks for this fast answer.

Problem seem coming from teredo. I will take a look ...

Rudy
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

Sorry to hear about your experience! With regards to this connection issue, have you somehow tried to change the host to see if the same issue happens? Also, I suggest to try asking your friend to test his NAT Type to see if there are any problems as the NAT Type status should be opened. For Xbox One you may share this link to your friend as a guide and troubleshooting for NAT https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

For PC you can also do it on your end to test you may follow the steps to be found on this page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

In case all is good with both your connections, what I highly recommend is to submit a report to the Gears 5 Support page as there is a known issue before posted on their page where some players are being kicked out on the lobby you may submit one via https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us/request... this is for them to further investigate the problem.

But I would suggest to have both your connection to test first so we can make sure the issue is not one of your connection.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

cross platform/servers?

Gears did not have cross platform play. Shadowrun was cross-platform.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

If you could add one thing to Xbox, what would you add ?

Cross play with other platforms is already available on xbox on certain games like Gears of War 5 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare, just so you know.
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

cross platform/servers?

Thema:

1. gears 5 cross platform problem - Similar Threads - gears cross platform

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  10. Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?: After beating the swarmak in Act1 - Chapter4 game boots me to the menu and gives me "ERROR You have been removed from the game. (0x00000c69)" on my series x. What is causing this and why? This...