Gamshare wont work

Discus and support Gamshare wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i try to make my friend account my home xbox it says "changes didn't save" and i nor he gameshared 3 times. 219a8cbf-aa64-4fd2-9ad8-ac01380dcc46 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fylikethat, Oct 14, 2017.

1. fylikethat
    fylikethat Guest

Gamshare wont work

Everytime i try to make my friend account my home xbox it says "changes didn't save" and i nor he gameshared 3 times.

:)

fylikethat, Oct 14, 2017
  2. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    wont work

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. If it was me, I'd get a replacement from the retailer as it may be indicative of a greater problem, however, you can try the offline update option. Details here: -

Xbox One System Updates | Offline System Updates

You'll need a Windows PC to download the update and a USB stick that's at least 4GB in size.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 14, 2017
  3. wont work

soi just got a new xbox ones s ... for 48 hours i have been trying to do my initial startup update . everytime it gets 30 percent in it turns it self off and starts the update all over again can anyone help me ??????

EightYeti777448, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Gamshare not working.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

In my experience, not all Activision DLCs are sharable. You'll need to purchase your own copy of those ones to play.
  5. MemeMachine7 Win User

Xbox Gamshare not working.

Side Note: The game in question is “Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3”, and only “Zombie Chronicles” and “The Giant” work, everything else including the actual DLC packs don’t work.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamsharing Question

Gamesharing only requires that you set a console as your Home console. They would not have access to my of your account details unless you gave then your account information which is never a good idea.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamsharing Question

Hi

If you have given them your password, then they can certainly make purchases using your account information. They can't see your credit card number.
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Is home xbox allowed

If you have permission from whoever you are gamsharing with to make your console the home console to gameshare then yes. If not, then no.

I'm not exactly sure I even understand your question... its kind of vague.
Thema:

Gamshare wont work

1. Gamshare wont work - Similar Threads - Gamshare wont

2. xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does: “so maybe someone can help, for about a month now i can not talk in game bar chat. it picks up my mic under the voice section for the mix widget, and discord works as well. ive done everything ive...
  3. I just purchased a Xbox game pass for pc but it wont show up in my Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased a Xbox game pass for pc but it wont show up in my Xbox app: Normally it should be a subcategory on the left side of the app UI, but nothing showed up, I tried relog and reboot but nothing worked, just library, community, Microsoft Store, and nothing more...
  4. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons wont let me sign in: I try to sign in, i use my phone number and then it shows me an email adress that does not exist and when i try to change the email to the correct one nothing happens no matter how many times i...
  6. Xbox Gamshare not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamshare not working.: Hello, I have been gamesharing with the same person for the past 4-5 years and I have been having this one problem for about 2 years now, I’ve downloaded this game and all the DLC that came with...
  7. Gamshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamshare: Ive been gamsharing with my bestfriend for over 2 years now and now its not working. She has her xbox as my home xbox and i have my xbox as her home xbox. And its still not working? How do i fix...
  8. Xbox One Gamsharing Preorder Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gamsharing Preorder Games: I’m gamsharing with my friend and I’m trying to preoder a game. My question is would my friend also get the preordered game or not? 13d6ca62-c753-4362-89ca-67f8019d9947
  9. Gamshare Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamshare Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hey everyone. My brother has a free 1 month gold trial on his account, and we both share the same console. I know we can share real Xbox Live Gold, but can we share the Xbox Live Gold Trial too?...
  10. Gamsharing Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamsharing Question: Didn't really know where I should post this forum. I have a quick question about gamesharing. Can the person who is gamesharing with me see my credit card and use it?...