Gaming world taken by surprise!

Discus and support Gaming world taken by surprise! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The presentation was very good, the new series X looks futuristic !!! cd93c9d9-d8aa-4e77-ad8f-943bd32eee2e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SABDOM, Dec 16, 2019.

  1. SABDOM
    SABDOM Guest

    Gaming world taken by surprise!


    The presentation was very good, the new series X looks futuristic !!!

    :)
     
    SABDOM, Dec 16, 2019
    #1
  2. xNikolex Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    I think it looks fab despite what others say. Definitely picking this up day one. Cant wait to hear what other games come out from.now until then.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    I think Sony might rush the presentation of PS5 or they could try to upgrade the PS5 so it can compete with the Xbox Series X.
  4. Korhog Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    Super Phil makes the Xbox great again
  5. xX Deano Xo Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    Sony will rush presentation of PS 5 now and sorry to say i realy dont like the look of the Series X
  6. Simple OJ Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    I don't think PS5 will rush the presentation, xbox should have waited till E3 to announce the series x
Thema:

Gaming world taken by surprise!

Loading...
  1. Gaming world taken by surprise! - Similar Threads - Gaming world taken

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Game has error saving world

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game has error saving world: Everytime save comes up it won't save since the latest terrriara update 976a7203-f63d-488d-92e8-f786a1c4d9ba
  4. Why after updating the game did my world revert back 300 days?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after updating the game did my world revert back 300 days?: I had a world at around 600 days played. I just updated the game on my Xbox but when I went on to the world it showed the progress and day count from around day 300. I tried looking for other...
  5. I returned the game pal world on may 2nd with a valid return it did get approved but I have...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I returned the game pal world on may 2nd with a valid return it did get approved but I have...: I returned the game pal world on may 2nd with a valid return it did get approved but I have yet to receive my money back, am I going to ? 514b5b41-fb65-48bb-b4e8-16ece5769a00
  6. Can i transfer my minecraft world's or saved game data

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i transfer my minecraft world's or saved game data: I can't log in to my Microsoft account so i have to go offline since I keep getting a pop up saying they have detected unusual activity and i keep trying the form with no luck even though I've got...
  7. Train Sim World 5 Addons not working when installed via the Xbox Game Pass Standard.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train Sim World 5 Addons not working when installed via the Xbox Game Pass Standard.: Hi.. I downloaded Train Sim World 5 Standard Edition on my xbox console via the game pass, after installing it and downloading all the addons which came with the game pass they are not showing in...
  8. PDC World Championship Darts PC Game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDC World Championship Darts PC Game: Hello all, my son has bought (out of his own money which is why I'm looking for help) this game, it asks to download directx 9.0 & gives a button to click to download it, he has done this but when...
  9. Minecraft world showing in launcher but not in the game and files.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world showing in launcher but not in the game and files.: My Minecraft bedrock world is showing in the launcher to play but when I click on it and it launches the game it doesn’t show there. I deleted Minecraft bedrock to update it and when I downloaded...
  10. My game keeps crashing whenever I try to load into a single player world with the exit code...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing whenever I try to load into a single player world with the exit code...: Whenever I try to load my single-player worlds or create new ones, Minecraft always crashes and gives me the exit code: -1073740791. I always play multiplayer with my friends no problem. This only...