Gaming Settings On Monitor And 4K UHD Smart TV

Discus and support Gaming Settings On Monitor And 4K UHD Smart TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a Gaming monitor and a 75” 4K UHD Smart TV that supports HDR and FPS when going to Manage Compatibility options for games it will say HDR is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/swagz17, Jun 3, 2023.

1. /u/swagz17
    /u/swagz17 Guest

I have a Gaming monitor and a 75” 4K UHD Smart TV that supports HDR and FPS when going to Manage Compatibility options for games it will say HDR is not supported by your tv and FPS is not available for this game (I get the part where it says FPS isn’t available for this game) but there are games like MW2 (X/S) that do support FPS Boost but there’s no compatibility Options for it. I’m on Xbox Series X and I’m on the Xbox Update Preview Beta currently. So my question is is this a problem with the game or a problem with the Xbox Preview Beta Update? Added Note: Yes I’ve set the correct settings on both Displays and also Gaming mode is turned on.

More:

Version: xb_fit 2306ni.230531-2200

OS version 10.0.22621.4893 (xb_fit_2306ni.230531-2200)

submitted by /u/swagz17
    [link] [comments]

/u/swagz17, Jun 3, 2023
  2. WattanaiCoothongkul Win User

xbox one x can't display 4k HDR10 on LG 27UK600-w

Edit ; setting max resolution is 1080p if i set for 1440 or 4K UHD. xbox doesn't send signal to monitor and TV.
  3. CrystalWynn Win User

4K setup for XBOX ONE X w/Sony Bravia X800G

Yes, i verified my ARC port on the tv supports all 4k/UHD functions @60hz. My XBOX recognizes (with the hdmi smart function) the tv as 4k capable @60hz, and allows me to check the “allow 4k” option. But if I try to change the resolution on the xbox from
    1080 to 4k UHD, it’s a blank screen for a moment then states that the setting is not possible. I’ll try to get some screen shots of what I’m getting and what settings im currently on. If my 4k allow button is on, but my redolution is set @ 1080, when i insert
    a 4k disc (movie) will it still play in 4k, just not UHD?
  4. Giova03 T G Win User

Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

Hi!

The information are :

HDMI CABLE = E97252-H AWM STYLE 20276 80* C 30 V VW-1 HUNG FU HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE

(Those are the information I found on the cable, there was no label or anything except for those ones)

MONITOR MODEL = Samsung Smart TV 4K UHD HDR

Model = UE40MU6100K Type No. = UE40MU6100 Version No. = 01 S/N = 0AG73SKJ500051R

Display settings on the console =

1) The TV is 4K one and the console support and reproduces the games on 4K with no problems

2) My TV should support the HDR but for some reasons the console says it doesn't

3) The HDR+ option is on on the TV options
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Help setting up HDR compatibility with Samsung 4K TV?

I have a similar Samsung TV (UN65KU6290F) and I was facing the same issue when trying to set up HDR on my Xbox One S.

All I had to do was go to the TV settings and turn on "HDMI UHD Color", and then all of the items in the 4K/HDR list got a green checkmark. On your TV, go to
    Home > Settings > General > External Device Manager > HDMI UHD Color. You may also want to check for firmware updates on your TV.

Reference (your TV manual's PDF found at the bottom of this webpage): http://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/4k-uhd-tvs/55--class-mu7000-4k-uhd-tv-un55mu7...
  6. Sammy1cat Win User

Monitors and tv

I believe your room layout and budget really should play into what TV/monitor you use.

I have the Samsung series 7 55inch 4K UHD LED TV, i have to sit a certain distance away from it or I'll start feeling sick haha. Smart TV's are nice :)

I also have the Gear 5 limited edition Xbox and my game play is crisp!
Thema:

1. Gaming Settings On Monitor And 4K UHD Smart TV - Similar Threads - Gaming Settings Monitor

2. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  3. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  4. My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I...
  5. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...
  8. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  9. My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  10. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...