Gaming Services will not install windows 11

Discus and support Gaming Services will not install windows 11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Install Xbox app to use game pass. will never install gaming services which is required obviously. Its a brand new pc. I have followed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by George Hill1, May 28, 2023.

1. George Hill1
    George Hill1 Guest

Install Xbox app to use game pass. will never install gaming services which is required obviously.
    Its a brand new pc. I have followed

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-to-fix-game-services-on-windows-11/8518c9dc-67b4-42d4-a974-b254d6469c2f

To
    the T.
    I have reset, repaired and reinstalled xbox app, gaming bar app, ms store app, and installed gaming services app from windows store and xbox app. have tried with xbox app deleted. nothing works.
    I have canceled my gamepass subscription at this point until it works.

:)

George Hill1, May 28, 2023
  2. Moa Andrén Win User

Hi!

it works now! thx!!!! have a wonderful day!! keep being Amazing!!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information and I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself.

I have resolved almost a similar issue before, the gamer had decided to reformat the C: Drive where the Windows was installed then proceeds to download the Xbox app/gaming services, and then the game downloads worked normally.

Kindly do the same however before you proceed with your reformat, make sure to back up your files.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey George!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I have the exact error message upon attempting to install the gaming services?

In order to fix this, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure that your Windows, Device Drviers and Xbox gaming services are all up to date, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once you're done, try to check if you will be able to install the gaming services.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  5. George Hill1 Win User

You can reinstall completely to windows 10 but I cannot promise it works.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

Try to perform these steps:

Launch powershell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

In the same powershell window, enter “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

Install the app on that page, including accepting the UAC prompt when shown.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....
Thema:

1. Gaming Services will not install windows 11 - Similar Threads - Gaming Services install

2. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  3. Is there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...: My friend can't continue playing Remnant 2 past the tutorial via game streaming. He gets an error saying something in game along the lines of "This feature requires a full game install". Since...
  4. Gaming Service-Unavailable to install onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Service-Unavailable to install onto PC: [img] Hi all, After trying to install the patch for MSFS2020 (PC) update 14, I am unable to start the flight sim. The game on my PC was running fine up until this mandatory update. But, the Xbox...
  5. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  6. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  8. Gaming Services is not installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services is not installed.: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding Gaming Service is not able to install to my PC and causes I couldn't install any game from Xbox Apps. I have tried different solutions and no lucks,...
  9. I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?: Hello all, for a few Months, i had the same repeating Problem when i try to download Games on my PC. It tells me that i need to download Gaming Services for the Game to run, so i click download...
  10. Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?: i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80070490....