Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit...

Discus and support Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried almost evening, yet it still won't install. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Gaming services and Microsoft store and reinstall windows 11.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlairZagata, Jan 30, 2022.

1. BlairZagata
    BlairZagata Guest

Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit...

I have tried almost evening, yet it still won't install. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Gaming services and Microsoft store and reinstall windows 11. My computer is up to date. I have no idea why it is happing

:)

BlairZagata, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again. Code: 0x80246007

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Could you try the following solutions for this post below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

One of th solutions, you may not of tried and could solve this issue for you.

Thanks

Jamie
  3. Georges C. Win User

Fable 3 pc game disc

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HollowedTyler, when it says that the files "wont configure properly" what exactly happens, the download does not run, it downloads but not installed, pops up some error message?

And in the description of the installation CD, what are the recommendations required for installation and would also be on 32-bit or 64-bit systems?

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Downloading Updates onto USB

Hi there lachmitchh!

Some updates may require installation to the internal hard drive on the console, specifically. To clarify a bit further, do you see any issue when the update is downloading, other than the download location? Any sort of error message or issue with the download,
    or accessing GTA V after it downloads?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

you get that error because gaming services is not installed or updated, gaming services can only install and launch on standard pc architecture and not arm based devices.

the xbox app requires gaming services to be installed to be able to download most xbox app games (gamepass games).
  6. dejoxuo Win User

Every time I try to download an application/game on the Microsoft Store, it brings up the "Something happened on our end". Any fixes?

Thank you. I am currently running Windows 11 22H2 and Xbox app version 2105.1000.24.0 (Internal).

I have tried most of the common troubleshooting steps such as: updating Windows, deleting and installing the Microsoft Store, deleting and trying to install Gaming services, used a command prompt on powershell to install Gaming services. I don't know what else to do. Ever since I bought this computer last Christmas, it hasn't let me install anything through the Microsoft Store. Lastly, it remains unchanged since the issue appeared.

I tried both links and neither work. It let me download the Minecraft Launcher but once I open it, accept to the Terms, and press Install, an error message pops up. Basically, the same issue.
Thema:

1. Gaming Services will not install error message: The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit... - Similar Threads - Gaming Services install

2. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  3. Is there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to reset the installation from the streaming service so that an in game...: My friend can't continue playing Remnant 2 past the tutorial via game streaming. He gets an error saying something in game along the lines of "This feature requires a full game install". Since...
  4. Gaming Service-Unavailable to install onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Service-Unavailable to install onto PC: [img] Hi all, After trying to install the patch for MSFS2020 (PC) update 14, I am unable to start the flight sim. The game on my PC was running fine up until this mandatory update. But, the Xbox...
  5. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  6. Cant install Game Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Game Services: Im trying to install game services on my Acre 5 windows 11 laptop, every time I try to install it is states there has been an Error on the MS store page, I have done the Powershell stuff, turned...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  8. Gaming Services is not installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services is not installed.: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding Gaming Service is not able to install to my PC and causes I couldn't install any game from Xbox Apps. I have tried different solutions and no lucks,...
  9. I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Gaming Services, what can i do?: Hello all, for a few Months, i had the same repeating Problem when i try to download Games on my PC. It tells me that i need to download Gaming Services for the Game to run, so i click download...
  10. Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services are not installed in the Microsoft Store. That I have to do?: i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80070490....