gaming services not working?!

Discus and support gaming services not working?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cannot get anything to download on pc. says that i need to install gaming services so i click install i hit yes to run as admin but it doesnt bring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hannah Broughton, Jan 29, 2023.

1. gaming services not working?!

cannot get anything to download on pc. says that i need to install gaming services so i click install i hit yes to run as admin but it doesnt bring anything up after that to run it just pops up at bottom of screen saying its installed. go back in and it still wont download anything says it needs to be installed. tried rsetting everything per the forum help used command prompts deleted the keys which i cant find now and have no idea how to get them back have installed all updates and still cant get it to work. i have spent 1000s of dollars on my setup alone not counting what i spend on games and now cant even play. someone please help!

:)

Hannah Broughton, Jan 29, 2023
  2. SilverSkylar Win User

Gaming Services Not Working

I've done all this, and now any game I want to install won't start downloading. I believe it is a microsoft store issue.
  3. mainstreetcomputers Win User

Alright. Let's try this
    Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Settings.
    Select Update & Security > Check for updates.
    Select View optional updates, and then select update KB5004476 from the list.
    KB5004476 https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/topic/june-...
    Select Download and install.
    Once the update is complete, restart your device.
    You should now be able to install, update, and launch games.
    I've tried this nothing seems to work though, the update will not come up as an option, and tells me I have incorrect windows version when using the manual installer. Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎8/‎5/‎2021

OS build 19043.1151

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0
  4. SilverSkylar Win User

Thank you very much for your help, the issue seems to be resolved.
  5. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Open 'Powershell' as admin and paste this:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

When this is done, Paste:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When this loads the Microsoft Store, Click Install on GamingServices and restart your PC.
  6. SilverSkylar Win User

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    Pasting this still gives me an error, where it says the file cannot be found.
Thema:

gaming services not working?!

1. gaming services not working?! - Similar Threads - gaming services working

2. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  3. Cannot get Xbox app or gaming services to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get Xbox app or gaming services to work: For a while now I've had an issue where i could not install anything from the xbox app due to gaming services. Now the xbox app no longer launches and is stuck loading until the app crashes....
  4. Game Services not working at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Services not working at all: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] About a yeat ago after a windows update (win10), the xbox app never worked again on my PC. Neither did any of the games or content i downloaded. After trying...
  5. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  6. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...
  7. Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services doesn't work pls fix.: Gaming services doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times. When i go into services and try to start gaming services it says: "Error 1060: The specified service does not...
  8. gaming services wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaming services wont work.: my xbox app wont install or update games and says something about gaming services even though i have deleted the gaming services re-installed ect. nothing seems to work....
  9. Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services isnt working and I can't install Minecraft: I have been trying to install minecraft but everytime I try to install it, it starts with it saying its updating windows, which is actually "updating gaming services" my windows is up to date and...
  10. cant get my games service to work so i can play games on pc any help is aprecatied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant get my games service to work so i can play games on pc any help is aprecatied: any help on getting my game service to work so i can play thank u in advance 41927b95-276b-4469-afa9-90fecd609d66