gaming services not working?!

Discus and support gaming services not working?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cannot get anything to download on pc. says that i need to install gaming services so i click install i hit yes to run as admin but it doesnt bring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hannah Broughton, Jan 29, 2023.

1. gaming services not working?!

cannot get anything to download on pc. says that i need to install gaming services so i click install i hit yes to run as admin but it doesnt bring anything up after that to run it just pops up at bottom of screen saying its installed. go back in and it still wont download anything says it needs to be installed. tried rsetting everything per the forum help used command prompts deleted the keys which i cant find now and have no idea how to get them back have installed all updates and still cant get it to work. i have spent 1000s of dollars on my setup alone not counting what i spend on games and now cant even play. someone please help!

:)

Hannah Broughton, Jan 29, 2023
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Game Service :(

they must also pay for the return post if it is their fault.
  3. TitoUnholy Win User

Game Services

If you haven't already, we recommend checking this link Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support for further assistance.
    I used what this person said on the forum. I got Gaming Services to install, it seems. just still need to test some things.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ws-10-pc/e95a5537-ac40-4d5a-8128-d782ed260abd

if it didn't work. ill try that next.

After a few minutes, It started working, Gaming Services downloaded, maybe not all the way updated yet but progress. Some games are now being able to download. I checked through Registry editor, and checked that all Xbox are Automatic and working, as well as gaming services which are now working and automatic as well.

Hopefully this fixed it all. Weirdly enough, the game i wanted to play, Nier, was the game that didn't want to install.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Game Services

5. Francia J. Win User

Gaming Services

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to delete and reinstall the Gaming services by following the steps below:

"1. On your search bar type "Windows Powershell"

2. Right-click and "Run as administrator"

3. Copy and paste this command, then Enter.

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

4. After that copy and paste this command as well then Enter.

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

5. Install the Gaming services.

6. Restart your device."
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gaming services

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Chloe

If you open another game it works fine or the issue persists?
    May I know if you already tried reinstalling the game?
    And, which windows version are you using? 10 or 11?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

gaming services not working?!

1. gaming services not working?! - Similar Threads - gaming services working

2. Xbox App for PC - Halo Infinite Repeatedly Stops Working and Launches Gaming Services in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Halo Infinite Repeatedly Stops Working and Launches Gaming Services in...: It was like this before the Winter Update, after the Winter Update and still now after Season 3 Update. I do not know why but the files seem to just go missing for Halo Infinite on the Xbox PC...
  3. Game Services does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Services does not work: I have a problem with the "Game Services" application. When launching the game through the "xbox" application, it takes me to the microsoft store on the "game services" tab and ... that's it. I...
  4. Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed: Hello. Xbox app on PC not working with Gaming Service installed. If you delete them, the application starts and prompts you to install them, but after installation, an endless PREPARATION appears...
  5. Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unistall gaming services , command line does not work: My Xbox app is not installing any games at all I was told to open PowerShell in admin mode and paste a command line but it doesn't work I paste this - get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices |...
  6. Gaming Services not working, not letting me download anything on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services not working, not letting me download anything on the Xbox app: I've had Gamepass for years and have had no problems, but for over a month now I haven't been able to install anything. First Xbox wasn't able to detect my ssd or hdd when trying to install games...
  7. MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update: When will there be a fix for it? 5369541f-ebef-4687-9bd8-809988019d90
  8. Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass: I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox, removed profile and added it back... nothing,...
  9. My Gaming Services are not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gaming Services are not working.: [img] No matter how many times I try it downloads 1.5mb and freezes.. the suggestions offered for removal of gaming.services and gaming.services.net have not worked. Is this available from...
  10. Gaming Services is Terrible and Doesn't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services is Terrible and Doesn't Work: For 4 days I've been unable to download games from Gamepass, I've just paid for the service the other day and I can't use it to play games that release on the service, I've tried updating Gaming...