Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

Discus and support Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 4Casted, Nov 30, 2021.

1. 4Casted
    4Casted Guest

I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition" "Forza Horizon 5" and "Gaming Services" all as pending updates. They are permanently stuck on this. I can no longer play or install any games from Xbox Game Pass on PC.

:)

4Casted, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there 4Casted welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  3. JeanettB Win User

Can't download Game Pass games on PC

Same issue here, and same version 21h2.

Unable to install a paid game (Forza Horizon 5), stuck at 0% and error.

did you solve?
  4. jfranssen1002 franss Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

Same problem here. I’ve tried different steeringwheels and the all do the same. Games get stuck. Forza horizon 5 and also f1 2021 / 2022
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Curious about what you guys do for a living....and your GO TO game

Stuck on mostly 15.30 to midnight shifts doing a repetitive Service Desk Analyst job :( love playing forza horizon 2.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Warthog code redeemed - car not showing in game. Mustang code never received

Hey BLToaster!

Are you able to find the Warthog on Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 now? Try checking your Garage as well as your Gifts menu in-game and let us know if you're able to locate the Warthog yet. Be sure to install any pending game updates for Forza Horizon 3 before
    checking.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update - Similar Threads - Gaming Services Forza

2. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  3. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. Error with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with gaming services: Getting hit with error code 0x87e00196 Have tried every suggestion online. Have repaired reset and reinstalled everything related to xbox app and gaming services and nothing is working...
  9. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  10. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...