Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?
Discus and support Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A little confused about these surveys. Are they meant for non-native English speakers? Or for everyone? Would like the option to clear if not suitable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pricesturgidtache, Aug 13, 2020.
Thema:
Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them?
Loading...
-
Gaming/movie dialog surveys - should I do them? - Similar Threads - Gaming movie dialog
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
Games, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGames, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...: I have turned off noise suppression on Xbox Game Bar but every time I join or host a Xbox party my audio on the rest of my PC becomes an awful quality and is so quiet. Noise suppression is turned... -
Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!
in XboX InsidersGame idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game... -
My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m... -
Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game
in XboX InsidersWatching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for... -
Grouping movies with games on Xbox?
in XBoX on WindowsGrouping movies with games on Xbox?: Can I group purchased films with games and apps in group? Was wondering if I could put individual movies with games instead of the entire movie playing app? Thank u...