Gaming issues

Discus and support Gaming issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot launch into live games. I can open up the game and get to where I’m loading into a live game and it kicks me saying my profile was signed out?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trenton Meeder, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Gaming issues

I cannot launch into live games. I can open up the game and get to where I’m loading into a live game and it kicks me saying my profile was signed out? I’ve tried everything can think of.
    Gaming issues [​IMG]

:)

Trenton Meeder, Nov 29, 2022
  2. AbstractxHavok Win User

Game issues.....

Destiny 2 Forsaken. From the conversation i have had with numerous agents through microsoft. It is a token issue through the store. Not a dev issue. Unless something has changed since. But that was my last update a few days ago.
  3. denis97g Win User

Game issues.....

are you referrring to any game in particular? if it's a third party game you should ask the developers for an ETA.
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Why not blame your friends for not waiting to ensure you got a code too before accepting?
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends would have been told before registering their console for the update that they would not be able to party up or invite friends that don't have the update when their console updated.

This is NOT Microsoft's fault.
  6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends chose to be a tester of the patch, didn't they?

Stop blaming MS for anything and everything.

Its a couple of days until its live anyways. Go buy the neighbour girl a cup of coffee in the meantime.
Thema:

Gaming issues

1. Gaming issues - Similar Threads - Gaming issues

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...