Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

Discus and support Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sebastian Tuberquia, Aug 14, 2020.

  1. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.


    Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can I still be able to game those titles in it? Like if all the performance of the game is processed by
    the cloud. Thank you.

    :)
     
    Sebastian Tuberquia, Aug 14, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

    gamepass on pc means you download the games and run them - if you laptop is weak i wouldnt even bother.

    as stated above xcloud is not currently available on pc yet but fingers crossed it will be soon.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

    Xcloud is not available on PC yet. If you visit each title you’re interested in in the amicrosoft store, it will tell you if you meet requirements
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    I want to link my xbox with my laptop, already have a game pass but asking me to purchase another one?

    If you only have Xbox Game Pass, and you want to play Game Pass games on the laptop, then you will have to purchase PC Game Pass on your laptop to play PC games.

    You could however purchase Game Pass Ultimate, which gives you access to PC Games Pass, Xbox Game Pass, EA Play, Xbox Live Gold & Cloud Gaming.
  5. dawood bilal Win User

    How do I get gamepass on my laptop

    To get the Xbox Game Pass on your laptop, you will need to follow these steps:

    1. Make sure your laptop meets the minimum system requirements for Xbox Game Pass.
    2. Visit the Xbox Game Pass website and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    3. Click on the "Get Xbox Game Pass" button.
    4. Choose a subscription plan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase.
    Once you have purchased an Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can download and install the Xbox app on your laptop from the Microsoft Store. You can then use the app to browse and download games from the Xbox Game Pass library.

    Keep in mind that the Xbox Game Pass is only available for Windows 10 devices, so you will need to be running the latest version of Windows on your laptop in order to use the service. If you have any trouble getting the Xbox Game Pass or installing the app, you may want to consult the Xbox Game Pass website or contact Microsoft support for further assistance. Watersnorkeling
  6. liamcoche Win User

    Games With Gold for January

    You know, while the games with gold this month are looking kinda weak, the games coming to Game Pass are pretty fire
Thema:

Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

Loading...
  1. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass. - Similar Threads - Gaming weak laptop

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...