Gaming headets @ X019

Discus and support Gaming headets @ X019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was at X019 and one of things I noticed was how good the headsets were that they were using on the game demos. Does anyone know which they used?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deadman240482, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Gaming headets @ X019


    I was at X019 and one of things I noticed was how good the headsets were that they were using on the game demos. Does anyone know which they used? Sound quality was tremendous.

    :)
     
    Deadman240482, Nov 26, 2019
    #1
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    Gaming headets @ X019

    Im betting they were the astro ones. Amazing headsets with the mixer as well they are so versatile. Its astounding what a difference a great headset makes.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Gaming headets @ X019

    Most likely Turtle Beaches...a friend of mine said the same exact thing when he went. Typically game demo events like that will have higher end products from companies to help amplify the experience of the product they are showing off. If not, it could be
    someone Microsoft has a deal with...so probably Turtle Beach or maybe Logitech?
  4. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

    Gaming headets @ X019

    Also i hope you have had a great time at #X019 and have came to check the Ambassador's lounge that was at the event
  5. DanMen334 Win User

    Gaming headets @ X019

    probably turtle beach or hyper, are the best on the market in terms of audio
  6. matthewiag Win User

    Gaming headets @ X019

    I had turtle beach headsets for around 10 years but I wanted to try Astros and they are my new 1 number 1 headset.

    I have 3 Astro A40 with Mix Amps for all of my devices :D
Thema:

Gaming headets @ X019

Loading...
  1. Gaming headets @ X019 - Similar Threads - Gaming headets X019

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...