Gaming head set

Discus and support Gaming head set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know what the name of the headset I have is but they are Xbox gaming headphones I have them powered off so they shouldn’t make any sound or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToriTNT., Aug 1, 2022.

1. ToriTNT.
    ToriTNT. Guest

Gaming head set

I don’t know what the name of the headset I have is but they are Xbox gaming headphones I have them powered off so they shouldn’t make any sound or noise but every once in a while they will make this loud static sound like an old TV the lights not blinking or showing that there on and when I hold the power button they then turn on so I’m a bit confused on why there making static noise when they aren’t even on and when I put them on I could have sworn I heard someone say hi I don’t know if they are malfunctioning or if maybe there haunted now I mean the last part is silly but I’m just wondering if anyone would know why they are suddenly making noise when they aren’t even on or connected

:)

ToriTNT., Aug 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Gaming head set

Hi ToriTNT.,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Gaming head set

Hi ToriTNT.,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Gaming head set

Hi ToriTNT.,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue with your gaming headset. AS per post description it's Xbox gaming headphone which you don't recognize the name or brand of it. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do the best that we can in our capability to assist you with your concern.

For us to further verify the issue, we would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. Have you tried using other headset if it performs the same?
    2. What platform are you using?
    3. To test the headset, you may try to put it on other device and see if this is doing the same.
    If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Mika Ayanokoji Win User

Head set

Please tell me which headset your son is using. Thanks.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Head set

I have had these exact same issues! Before reading about it here, I just thought it was a faulty headset... Maybe we should take this to the feedback forums.
Thema:

Gaming head set

1. Gaming head set - Similar Threads - Gaming head set

2. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  3. why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my game stopping and a square head with eyes, nose,and mouthshows up?: I am playing wsop poker. why is my game stopping in the middle of a bet showing a blank space with a square head with eyes nose and mouth and I cant get back in game?...
  4. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4
  5. Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X: I play on my xbox with only one ear bud in at any time and cannot hear my party over the game. I'd like for the game audio to come out of the television only and chat audio to come out of my...
  6. I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it: i bought the game Cup Head in June 7, 2019 i played it for some time and a couple of months ago i opened the game and it said that i dont own it. i have the order id and it shows that in my...
  7. After update can´t move the head in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After update can´t move the head in the game: Hello everybody! After one update on my xbox 360 minecraft game,i can´t move the head of my figure in the game. If i want to look left or right,i have to move with the figure complete. It...
  8. Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat: can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help cec43d5f-25dd-41f5-bdc5-4c78a65911cc
  9. Name that game PLZE its doing my head in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name that game PLZE its doing my head in: Hi peeps thanks for helping out if you have a mind to and please forgive my spelling. Ok so i was playing dues ex on my xbox one a game i played through on my 360 several years ago and i wondered...
  10. Xbox Stereo Head-set and Adapter, can hear game audio fully and clearly, Chat audio is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Head-set and Adapter, can hear game audio fully and clearly, Chat audio is not ...: Hello, What accessories are you having trouble with? ---- The stereo headset, the official Microsoft one that retails for 79.99 was on sale 49.99 Canadian dollars, and comes with an adapter...