Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach)

Discus and support Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download Halo: Reach as a standalone game, without downloading the MCC entirely for at least two months. I've tried downloading it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alaka'i Hennings, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach)

I've been trying to download Halo: Reach as a standalone game, without downloading the MCC entirely for at least two months. I've tried downloading it separately on three different platforms: Steam, Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app; all of which say I need the MCC. There are several reasons why I want Reach as a standalone game: Reach is one of my favorite versions of the entire series. The next reason is that the entire MCC requires 133.13 GBs of storage space. My computer only works with 55.5 GBs. Halo has been a part of my gaming childhood and I would like to play the game again. Is there a way to download Reach without the launcher?

:)

Alaka'i Hennings, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Halo 3 halo reach and halo the mcc
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

Halo Reach and Fable are probably my favorite OG xbox games.🙂
    Halo Reach wasn't on the original Xbox. Halo and Halo 2 were though. Halo Reach was on the Xbox 360, and soon coming to MCC.
  4. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

You have all Halo games on game pass included in Halo MCC. Reach is there also since December. And od course, Halo 4. Just a suggestion on provided solutions.
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
Thema:

Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach)

1. Gaming: Halo MCC (Halo Reach) - Similar Threads - Gaming Halo MCC

2. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  3. Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.: "one or more members of your party do not have entitlement" shows up whenever i try to play any of the games in the collection along with all of them being locked, I tried reinstalling everything...
  4. “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one: Bought Halo MCC on my pc through the Xbox app and played it for about two years straight, decided to get an Xbox one so I could play the campaign with my friends. I was able to download Halo MCC...
  5. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  6. How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?: This issue relates to PC. My brother is sharing Halo: MCC (GamePass Ultimate), with me. Both accounts are used on the same PC. Upon launching the game, and attempting to load a Multiplayer Match...
  7. Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?: Why is Halo MCC the only game that is not Xbox Play Anywhere? I already purchased it once on Xbox but can't play it on PC. 92a18ad8-ec51-4460-b5b4-2c5c69f657e2
  8. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  9. Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game: So…this happens quite frequently, but irregularly: I’ll be in the middle of a Halo Reach MCC game and then all of a sudden the screen will freeze and at the same time I hear a loud buzz that is...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is: How can I prevent Halo Master Chief Collection from saying I do not have DLC installed for each of the games (halo 1, halo 2, etc) when I do? I have to restart my computer each time to get the...