Gaming glasses

Discus and support Gaming glasses in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play with and without glasses its same for me febef2ec-dffe-4600-8d91-abb552a91cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AyeeJamesy, Oct 29, 2019.

  1. AyeeJamesy
    AyeeJamesy Guest

    Gaming glasses


    I play with and without glasses its same for me

    :)
     
    AyeeJamesy, Oct 29, 2019
    #1
  2. ZombieDeano Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    ...Smart glass that actually is used in game....

    Have you not played Dead Rising 3? That uses smart glass as an integral part of the game.
  3. Balistic Chick Win User

    Gaming glasses

    I bought a pair of gunnars to wear as i was getting frequent migraines but they didnt seem to help that much if at all
  4. Orokana Yurei Win User

    Gaming glasses

    I have used Gunnar glasses for years and they are great at reducing eye fatigue when playing for long durations, but beyond that I do think they have ever given me an actual gaming advantage. I still am bad at some games and good at others, except my eyes
    feel great!
  5. Ripins Win User

    Gaming glasses

    I think there just to help prevent long term eye strain and take a bit if the clair away. I should probably get some for those long gaming sessions.
  6. AridLizard Win User

    Gaming glasses

    even if there is no benefit, if you believe they help then they will.

    it is amazing how powerful the placebo effect can be but if it works for you then that's all that matters.

    even if they don't give you an advantage, just reducing eye strain is worth it. you only get the 1 pair of eyes and they need to last a long time. anything that keeps them working longer is worth it.
Thema:

Gaming glasses

Loading...
  1. Gaming glasses - Similar Threads - Gaming glasses

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Certain game clips won't upload to smart glass and cannot be shared

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain game clips won't upload to smart glass and cannot be shared: Hi all Recorded about ten clips last night on GTA online on xbox one. They were all done online through the mic, for some reason though the first 5 appeared on smart glass and the second 5...