Gaming from the Grave

Discus and support Gaming from the Grave in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Survivors Welcome! Hello, first of all, who's looking forward to the onslaught that is, State of Decay 2? I'm willing to help out with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evol Eternal, Apr 12, 2018.

  1. Evol Eternal
    Evol Eternal Guest

    Gaming from the Grave


    Survivors Welcome!

    Hello,





    first of all, who's looking forward to the onslaught that is, State of Decay 2?





    I'm willing to help out with the game as many are.





    Friendly survivors will be hard to come by but I believe there are a few.





    Let's talk anything SoDYO and SoD2.





    There is also a nifty little club on live that will cover news and updates on State of Decay 2 upon and following it's launch.





    Follow us there via Gravemarked.





    Have a great day and happy hunting!

    Message my GT: !

    :)
     
    Evol Eternal, Apr 12, 2018
    #1
  2. xmarklive
    xmarklive Guest
    Melee from the grave ??? Possible ???

    seems like this game is running on the cloud or something. I've killed so many people from the grave, that I'm starting to think that its a glitch game. How is it possible to get a mêlée or gun kill from the grave. It don't make sense. How can I kill someone
    from the grave ? Yes I understand with a grenade but with a gun or melle seems impossible
     
    xmarklive, Apr 12, 2018
    #2
  3. isturbo1984
    isturbo1984 Guest
    Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

    Zombie thread... risen from the grave.
     
    isturbo1984, Apr 12, 2018
    #3
  4. isturbo1984 Win User

    Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

    Zombie thread... risen from the grave.
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    Critical reasons to release Xbox one without Kinect

    And the dead thread rises from the grave.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

    Anyone else see the Headless Horseman?

    Haven't seen this one but I saw a ghost running from some ancient Nord ruin to an unmarked grave which was being robbed by bandits. I killed the bandits and got some nice loot from the grave.
  7. x Grief Seed Win User

    Players are getting punished for offensive emblems :)

    Man this thread got brought back from the grave
  8. LTJ Northy Win User

    Still no successful MMORPG for xbox live.. you cant be serious?

    jeez, stop bringing this thread back from grave...
Thema:

Gaming from the Grave

Loading...
  1. Gaming from the Grave - Similar Threads - Gaming Grave

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...