Gaming Friendships

Discus and support Gaming Friendships in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently gotten in touch with one of my old friends though Xbox and I was wondering if anyone has any stories or experiences with either... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VestiaryGolem2, Jun 13, 2019.

  1. Gaming Friendships


    Hello, I've recently gotten in touch with one of my old friends though Xbox and I was wondering if anyone has any stories or experiences with either becoming friends over gaming or reconnecting with old friends over gaming.

    :)
     
    VestiaryGolem2, Jun 13, 2019
    #1
  2. DerVaddi Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    hi,
    i've met a lot of nice people live on xbox. i'm friends with some people beyond xbox live. there are also a few of my friends in real life who switched to xbox so that we can play together. i think that's really great.
  3. MrQW3RTY666 Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    I met more than 200 people from my country in GTA Online and a few of them I met in real life
  4. addy2291 Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    I have played with some guys on one game of pc called mu online... it was one private server and we were really good in this game. Like Top 10 of the server. But after we have finished play it the contacts were cut. But after like 2 years ... or something
    more I've received one message on Xbox where was written:

    Ei Ba****d you remember me?

    In my head was like who is this kid what write to me and then he says to me I'm Nocturne from Mu.

    And some times we play together :D
  5. kev edin Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    Im glad you reconnected with your friends . I as yet have to meet old or new friends that stick around an not just there when the need help ? 🤔
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Gaming Friendships

    Most are online friends for me. People I don't know in-person. But recently, I have a few who I know in real life that are my co-workers.
Thema:

Gaming Friendships

Loading...
  1. Gaming Friendships - Similar Threads - Gaming Friendships

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...