gaming chair question pls respond if you know the answer

Discus and support gaming chair question pls respond if you know the answer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is a leather furniture finish good for a gaming chair submitted by /u/superchief5656 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/superchief5656, Nov 14, 2020.

  1. gaming chair question pls respond if you know the answer

    /u/superchief5656, Nov 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    who needs help with a questiion on any game

    If anyone has a question, they will post a thread. If you know the answer, you can respond to the thread.
  3. peteitaly Win User

    COSTUMERS NOT HAPPY ABOUT MICROSOFT XBOX 360 SUPPORT

    and remember that all representatives , or managers are sitting in the chair because I / WE are paying you, not because you have a nice voice but to answer our questions not to avoid it.
  4. Traice Skelton Win User

    Is there anyway to get my original gamertag?

    You’re answer is not correct is the issue. It’s not about if I’m satisfied. I don’t know if you read my question wrong, but you’re answer was irrelevant to the question. I will wait for an actual Microsoft employee to respond to it.
  5. XBF George L Win User

    RCA stereo outputs

    Hello Rich!

    Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features correct? It seems like you would plug the RCA stereo outputs cables into an Xbox One is that correct? I would recommend using
    the traditional HDMI cables from console to TV then you can use the RCA cables to plug the chair into the TV and enjoy the sound from your gaming chair.

    Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

    Unenrolling in the xbox preview program

    Hey there Andrew,

    Thank you for letting us know your question has been answered, we will be locking this thread as this question has been responded to. If you do have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

    Happy Gaming!
Thema:

gaming chair question pls respond if you know the answer

Loading...
  1. gaming chair question pls respond if you know the answer - Similar Threads - gaming chair question

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...