Gaming as a Job!
Discus and support Gaming as a Job! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think gaming could probably be a job, it actually even is a job to begin with. There are those people who play games to test them and look for flaws,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spenserm, Jan 14, 2020.
Thema:
Gaming as a Job!
Loading...
-
Gaming as a Job! - Similar Threads - Gaming Job
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
I am a 13yo kid I was wondering if I could get a job as a game tester and get paid while...
in XBoX Games and AppsI am a 13yo kid I was wondering if I could get a job as a game tester and get paid while...: My Uncle told me that Microsoft accepts 13-year-old kids and potentially pays for their college fees to go to college so I was wondering if I could also get paid for it he said they would send me... -
The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it
in XBoX Games and AppsThe game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it: When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77 -
do you still do game test job?
in XBoX Games and Appsdo you still do game test job?: To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]... -
key code for game fortnite not do job
in XBoX Games and Appskey code for game fortnite not do job: i buy on keycode for game fortnite tha't give me 1000v-buck to buy sam stuff in game, but account game remain empty wai ?the key code. is used. end i im block thu receive. my 1000 v-buck ,i hope... -
Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!
in XBoX on ConsolesAutoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!: I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or... -
job of game tester in xbox canada?
in XBoX on Consolesjob of game tester in xbox canada?: I find the I find the job of game tester in xbox canada? i'm mexican i speak english basic, intermediate and a little of french language. how to send my resume to the xbox canada? how know...